• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Injustice Whenever I go to settings and try to link my WBID, i can’t seem to find the WBID option as seen in the picture. Why does this happen and how can I solve this problem?

    Injustice Whenever I go to settings and try to link my WBID, i can’t seem to find the WBID option as seen in the picture. Why does this happen and how can I solve this problem?


    Whenever I go to settings and try to link my WBID, i can’t seem to find the WBID option as seen in the picture. Why does this happen and how can I solve this problem?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:07 AM PST

    Is anyone are fine having Ocean Master (for Aquaman) Premiere Skin rather than a playable character in Injustice 3. What all you’re thoughts having Ocean Master in next Injustice game?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    AI simulator working?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I came back to the game last week and I'm enjoying it. But I'm behind on all the news, so I've got a question: For the AI simulator, I set my defenders ~3 days ago, but my battle log doesn't show any new matches, and I haven't gotten any rewards from that. Has that been turned off or something?

    submitted by /u/rockadaysc
    [link] [comments]

    Datamining for stat changes.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Hello all! I hope you are having a wonderful day or night.

    I love Injustice with all my heart. I really do but some characters were made more equal than others so i am asking you. Is it possible to change their stats (dmg, health) via datamine? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Boudreaull1997
    [link] [comments]

    Datamining for stat changes.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Hello all! I hope you are having a wonderful day or night.

    I love Injustice with all my heart. I really do but some characters were made more equal than others so i am asking you. Is it possible to change their stats (dmg, health) via datamine? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Boudreaull1997
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 infinite loading screen pc

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Just got the game n i can't play chapter 3 right when the cutscene finishes to start the fight a loading screen pops up n never goes away. I can play single fights all I want I just can't play the story anyone know how to fix it ?

    submitted by /u/Zarawte
    [link] [comments]

    Is it not possible to create a Guild anymore? (Injustice 2)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Hi! I've been playing this game for couple weeks and decided to create a Guild, but everything I try to type on the guild name it says it's invalid. Is it not possible to create guilds or something?

    Thanks anyways!

    submitted by /u/Magnus-Sol
    [link] [comments]

    Gear cards

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Is there anything additional you can do to gear cards apart from shattering them?? I've always just shattered additional gear cards so I came to this subreddit to find out if there is anything else I can do with them.

    submitted by /u/superjon25
    [link] [comments]

    save space is possible?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:26 AM PST

    can i delete movie and gallery files like tekken?

    submitted by /u/anyspeed
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of Watch Dogs Games ¦¦ EVOLUTION EMPIRE

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:34 PM PST

    Premier Skin as Gear

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    One of the most discussed things about Injustice is it's premier skin. It seems like sometimes playerbase gets separated over who to have or suits as the main character (for instance, Black Lightning and Raiden ig). For that, I think NRS can actually make premier skin character/likeness with dialogue and suits separately as gears. I know that character might look a bit strange or out of character, but that can be imagined as multiverse shenanigan.

    submitted by /u/Bang_Bang50
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment