• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Injustice What stages would you like to see in I3?

    Injustice What stages would you like to see in I3?


    What stages would you like to see in I3?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Picking characters is fun, but I think Injustice lacks in stages. What would be some cool stages? Personally I'd like to see some stages set off of Earth like Oa or Apokolips. Others could be a stage set in the Flash Museum or Danny the Street from Doom Patrol. Feel free to call me dumb or list some stages you'd like to see!

    submitted by /u/OldYellowBricks95
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good win/loss ratio in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Hello, I have had the game for a while now and I was just wondering, what is a good or bad win loss ratio in this game? I have more wins than losses (251/226), but I was wondering, is that still considered bad or good, since I need to start going full tryhard if this is a bad win/loss record. If you do know if this is a good or bad one, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    Comeback City-I was almost certain I was gonna lose this game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    I had a theory of how the crew could have beaten brainiac. But I want some confirmation that it could potentially work

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:51 PM PST

    In the game it is said by brainiac that brother eye is part of his neural system. I thought that uploading some sort of destructive virus to brother eye and potentially brainiacs neural system could stop them. Has this ever been done in comics or would it work

    submitted by /u/Fourthpants3031
    [link] [comments]

    I am still trying to learn the fundamentals of the game should I be trying to do that while learning how to play dr. Fate?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:27 PM PST

    I am trying to learn the game while also trying to learn how to play dr.fate. Is he a hard character for a inexperienced player to learn?

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyShisui
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay changes for injustice 3

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I've noticed that everyone seems to be talking a lot about who's they'd want for the I justice 3 roster but I haven't seen anyone bring up gameplay changes they'd like to see. Personally I hope they experiment a bit more with character powers. Maybe adding a couple per character and giving a selection to choose from would spice up gameplay a bit. I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks.

    submitted by /u/TK_activ
    [link] [comments]

    Would you be mad if this were the Injustice 3 roster?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    This is the roster I want, but I bet people wouldn't like it. I tried to get in a wide range of characters, including some pretty obscure ones.

    1. Superman

    2. Batman

    3. Wonder Woman

    4. Green Lantern

    5. Flash

    6. Aquaman

    7. Captain Marvel

    8. Captain Allen Adam

    9. Red Tornado

    10. Void (Adrianna Tereshkova)

    11. Blue Beetle

    12. Plastic Man

    13. Phantom Girl

    14. Metamorpho

    15. Nix Uotan

    16. OMAC

    17. Swamp Thing

    18. Amethyst

    19. Static

    20. Jonah Hex

    21. Darkseid

    22. Brainiac

    23. Ophidian (Hector Hammond)

    24. Lobo

    25. Mr. Mind

    26. Queen of Fables

    27. Lex Luthor

    28. Killer Frost

    29. Whisper A'Daire

    30. Harley Quinn

    submitted by /u/PiedPiperHamelin
    [link] [comments]

    Analysis: Professional players practice differently - The Mundanity of Excellence

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Looking for an active guild. I would say I am an above average player.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Any takers?

    submitted by /u/DeezyRaww
    [link] [comments]

    This has probably been asked before, but what character would you like to see in a potential Injustice 3. Just curious.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    I really like Martian Manhunter so when he wasn't in 2 I looked up why he wasn't in the game and why he wasn't even a DLC character. Apparently he was killed in the Injustice comics during the timeframe between the 2 games. Because he's dead, I'd have to say the next character I'd want to see in Injustice 3 is Katana. Idk, I've been getting pretty interested in Katana recently and think she'd make a good close range fighter.

    submitted by /u/anony122333
    [link] [comments]

    Find a character for me

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    So I just bought this game and was looking for characters to play. I played Tekken 7 before and main Paul Phoenix so basically I like characters who do big dmg with combos and good at constantly pressuring are there any characters similar?

    submitted by /u/dougieqwer
    [link] [comments]

    Great Game but

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:09 PM PST

    It's kinda of a nice game, but the animations... i don't know they seems so off to me.
    (but impressive facial animations)

    submitted by /u/EssayOk3248
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment