• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Got these 2 today

    Injustice Mobile Got these 2 today


    Got these 2 today

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Proud of this win

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:57 PM PST

    My Gold Card Tier List (swipe for the visual tier list)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Yeah I’m not giving him the win since it glitched :P

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Caution Tapping video for a friend

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    I think i just cracked the survivor wheel!!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    YES. finally beat bb6

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    They called me a madman

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:18 PM PST

    This is the gear I put on my team

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    My first gold booster pack, and my first challenge booster pack on my second account.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:19 AM PST

    The best team for stopping power usage.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:56 PM PST

    This is the first time I have ever gotten 75 nth metal credits.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Is my opponent a hacker or is he/she very lucky ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Got burnt out at the beginning of the season, but wanted to get at least 3 Shazam celebration packs in hopes for Shazam prime. I geuss all Is made well now =/

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    You think they will bring back red son pack?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:36 AM PST

    Not this week but in the coming weeks?

    submitted by /u/MysticKnight2110
    [link] [comments]

    another week, another 5 gear locker packs

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:33 AM PST

    I almost lost ALL characters in the game for 7 YEARS, thanks to WBID account!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Caution: Long post ahead. Check TL;DR & "moral of the story".

    This turned out to be a "sigh-of-relief" instead of a rant which I originally envisioned this post will be.

    Quick Question: Does WBID regularly back-up our game data automatically or do we need to manually back it up?

    ------

    I have been playing Injustice since the December of 2013 . I was playing it using an iPad 2G, which was the only gadget we have that can run Injustice that time. Last week, I planned to reset my iPad (without any data loss) because its performance has becoming sluggish and crappy.

    But after turning on my iPad, it says "iPad is disabled. Connect to iTunes." Our computer has been reformatted for so many times since 2013 and we have already lost previous backup data and I haven't been backing up my game data manually. For hours, I tried several methods to save our iPad's data, but it didn't really do any good. Gladly, there were no important files in the iPad except for the game data. When I finally gave up and proceeded to format the iPad to get rid of the trouble, I thought that maybe this is the chance for me to switch to an Android device from where I can start fresh in the game (because personally, I think that Android's game performance is better than iOS).

    After doing factory reset, I tried to download the app, tried to login to my WBID account so that I can earn Alliance Credit right away, and an option presented itself that I have this old game data of 118 characters and it asked me if I want to use it. I chose the option, then boom ... the entire game data is loaded to our iPad. The progress was exactly where I left it right before the reset.

    I was just happy that my WBID account saved my game data automatically everytime.

    TL;DR

    Did a reset on my iPad game where I already played Injustice for several years, had to reformat it and lose my game data because of some unknown error, installed a fresh copy of the game, logged in to WBID and got all my characters back.

    Moral of the story

    ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR DATA!

    submitted by /u/sorryfunnel
    [link] [comments]

    fucckk...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Some matches are too fair

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Shazam pack pain

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    im new

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:59 PM PST

    what challenge character is next in challenge mode and does anyone else know whats next in online mode

    submitted by /u/UWereBornOutOfUrDad
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really really despising this trio now....pls stop combining this characters its a stumbling block

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:14 PM PST

    What characters should I pair her with?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment