• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Injustice This sub be like

    Injustice This sub be like


    This sub be like

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Super happy to have gotten a Christopher Reeve style emblem! Also I'm starting a Guild on Xbox today, anyone can join. I'm a casual player and Superman main but I'm usually online a few times a week. Guild ID WTDBP

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    a used copy of injustice 2 legendary edition is not letting me claim DLC characters. is it because it has been used before?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    I got the game this week and when I downloaded the game fully and noticed that the DLC characters aren't there so I pressed triangle in the home section to find them and I saw that I need to buy them can someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/nking007
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition for Xbox off GameStop, but I can't access the DLC characters. Any help?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    bottom text

    submitted by /u/derrickdarock
    [link] [comments]

    Catwoman Multiverse requirements

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Anyone got any ideas for the AI setup to force it do more arena transitions? Can't seem to push out the last 20ish transitions at all

    submitted by /u/Boki_Juda
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Edition on Steam not giving me DLC

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    I bought the Legendary edition of I2 on Steam, and I can't play the characters in the DLC. I can't download them because Steam is just showing the different prices for the packs. Help plz

    submitted by /u/LyricV2005
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder Woman

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Is the new Wonder Woman costume coming to the console version or have they completely given up on it?

    submitted by /u/Ferretninja007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment