• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Injustice this scene had 👁️👄👁️

    Injustice this scene had ��️����️


    this scene had ��️����️

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Is injustice dying

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:26 AM PST

    So recently I bought Inj2 because I wanted to play it and it was on sale, I stupidly bought it without doing my research and out of excitement I googled the game. The first thing I saw was " why is injustice2 dying " this led me to worry, after looking on YouTube I couldn't find anay big creators for inj2 or any popular that video's that where uploaded recently. I want to know is it actually dying or is there still a community here

    submitted by /u/sungamdnamien
    [link] [comments]

    We need a restart button,

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:57 AM PST

    So I've beaten Brainiac like 6 times 4 different characters 2 the same, but in story he's way to op, and sometimes I wanna just restart the match instead of going to the main menu waiting for that then waiting for the pause menu to load in a cutscene

    submitted by /u/realjimmyjam225
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment