• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Injustice All my Robin loadouts. What do ya’ll think?

    Injustice All my Robin loadouts. What do ya’ll think?


    All my Robin loadouts. What do ya’ll think?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    I got the Hood but still on the hunt for one with the mask

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    THE FIGHTING GAME PRODIGY!! | 25 Fighting Games of Christmas | Injustice 2

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    injustice 2 the brave and the bold

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Boring Special Attacks?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Just got the game and seems to me like each of the 5 special attacks on my favourite characters such as batman and green lantern are a real let down? It's surprising because the polish on the game is so high. Is this just me or do others just focus on playing more interesting characters?

    submitted by /u/zaine6
    [link] [comments]

    Black Lightning

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Black Lightning became the President of the United States in the Injustice 2 comics. Is he still around after the events of the Injustice 2 game? If so, would he actually work as a character in Injustice 3?

    submitted by /u/SkywalkerFart
    [link] [comments]

    How many abilties (not counting DLCs)?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:55 AM PST

    Still trying to get Catwoman's Cat Call ability... sigh. I've gotten 134 abilties (counting the level 10 & 20 ones, but not counting any of the DLC ones I've gotten). I've uninstalled the Legendary edition to increase my odds by whatever amount.

    submitted by /u/OmegaRejectz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment