• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Injustice Finally finished reading year 5, I'll start playing for the first time now !

    Injustice Finally finished reading year 5, I'll start playing for the first time now !


    Finally finished reading year 5, I'll start playing for the first time now !

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Brainiac with intergalactic tyrant and demon shader

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Here’s an edit I did for the Superman ending

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Why is the Multiverse unstable?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Did netherrealm disable it? If so how do I get loot?

    submitted by /u/ZombiKillr2001
    [link] [comments]

    Leonard Benker Johnson: An Unforgettable Champion of Boxing In the British History

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    My tier list (my opinion what are ur thoughts)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    The Aquaman.....i heard you talk to fish| Injustice 2 Part 10 (Aquaman)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Hey y’all I need help with online (Ps4)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:16 AM PST

    So I bought the legendary edition beat the story mode and I want to play some online but it takes a while to find a match what is the most active online gamemode?

    submitted by /u/Mr-ToxicToast
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 vs Injustice 2

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I think the first game is better. They characters looks, the skins, its just better. There is way to much work to do in Injustice 2 to finish the game and unlock all the gear. I have had the game since release and am still missing 3 pieces of gear.

    1. Black Manta Chest from: Death of A Prince
    2. Enchantress Arms from: Suicide Squad
    3. Atom Chest from: Challengers From Beyond

    The skins looked better and allowed for more variation in clashes. The clash quotes in Injustice 1 were better and more quippier. They were actually funny compared to Injustice 2 where most of them were serious. The skins allowed for more characters across the DC multiverse.

    I liked the armored look to the characters too.

    Somethings I did like about Injustice 2 were the stages and the gear allowing for variation but it was extremely hard to unlock that gear.

    For Injustice 3, I would like the armored look from the first game but I would like more skins. I would also like more variations in dialogue in the opening and the clashes.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamBois19
    [link] [comments]

    Evolurion of Commandos game

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:40 AM PST

    I’ve been wondering, is it better to use the D-pad or the analog sticks when it comes to combos?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Which is your preference?

    submitted by /u/Drinor205
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting a Xbox Injustice 2 online monthly starting next week. The prize this week will be 2 14 days gamepass codes

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment