• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Injustice My boy look like optimus prime

    Injustice My boy look like optimus prime


    My boy look like optimus prime

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Who’s your favorite Injustice character and why?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Gods Among Us or I2. Why do play them or what do like most about them?

    submitted by /u/Torazha03
    [link] [comments]

    My joker gear

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    DC Universe Online - intro (Remastered 8K) Resolution increased using neural networks to 8K

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Injustice 3-Build the roster

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    My gear and stats for red hood what do you think

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    In competitive versus am I still at a disadvantage if my LV is lower than my opponents?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I really don't know, I know in normal versus I'm screwed if I don't have gear or high level but what about competitive.

    submitted by /u/KT1133
    [link] [comments]

    Even though the multiplayer is dead in Injustice 2 as others have said, I still went ahead and bought the game for the single player content.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I know I know, "Buying a fighting game for the single player? HERESY!"

    Well, I heard this game has amazing single player content from the main story campaign and arcade endings. If I wanted to play a fighting game with other people I'd play SFV or Tekken 7.

    That being said, I hope I could still somewhat find some matches online. Preferably newbies like me lol.

    submitted by /u/DavidTenebris
    [link] [comments]

    DC Universe Online - Trailer (Remastered 8K) Resolution increased using neural networks to 8K

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    online not working

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    online not working

    I just bought the game and when ever i lunch it the online section is red and it says you are not connected to injustice 2 servers please try again. i tried everything but no luck. can someone help pls.

    btw my friend got the game at the same time and his online works.);

    https://preview.redd.it/0v1sjigyznp51.png?width=1858&format=png&auto=webp&s=37b8940f8feda166e9693df4eba635bc5a278799

    submitted by /u/UZBEK2019
    [link] [comments]

    My boy look like optimus prime

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Playing Injustice 2 Online > Playing MK:X Online

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Today for the first time I played both games online against real people. I've played both games extensively offline, but never online because I hate people and also didn't want to get dominated by try-hards spamming the same move over and over. I'm happy to report that, by comparison, the Injustice 2 online playerbase is much cooler than the Mortal Kombat X playerbase. I ran across some try-hards, of course. This one dude played as batman and just nonstop crouched and threw batarangs at me until I died lol. Other players were good, some were bad, but very few just spammed the same move or combo repeatedly at me. I played against this insanely good Enchantress player, for example, who completely dominated me. But they didn't destroy me by spamming one move. They were actually good.

    Now let's cut to MK:X, where every single match I played was some try-hard that literally spammed one or two moves repeatedly. If they weren't spamming, they were blocking. The first match was against Bo Rai Cho, who literally crouched and did a low kick every time I would get near. He basically trapped me in a loop where I couldn't get away until half my health was gone. Moved on from that prick to get put into a match with someone playing Jax, who repeatedly used the grab attack on me (which is apparently incredibly powerful and takes out like an eighth of your health bar at once). I played against a dude who picked Cyborg Smoke, who just shot harpoons out of his chest at me the entire time. I also played against someone who used Cyborg Sub-Zero, who, of course, just spammed the ice ball.

    Cutting back to Injustice 2, I saw very little of this. Keep in mind I was playing unranked in both games, but by comparison the Injustice 2 online players were much cooler. Some of them did spam one or two moves repeatedly, and block constantly, but it wasn't nearly as bad. This one discount Mr. Freeze (some people call him Captain Cold for some reason) player kept using an ice wall and ice gun shot at me over and over lol. But those people were much fewer and further between in Injustice than Mortal Kombat. Much better community, perhaps? Something about the small differences in gameplay? Who can say. Either way, good work, everyone!

    submitted by /u/Orfan_Crippl3r
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the game

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    This game is already pissing me off with its dogshit matchmaking got the game last night half way though the story so i decide to play online as red hood (learned some combos in practice first) and boom Im up against some max level i legit couldn't even move like what the fuck someone teach or help me

    submitted by /u/Thegamerzero_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment