• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Injustice Mobile This week's challenge!

    Injustice Mobile This week's challenge!


    This week's challenge!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    When Joker’s passive activates...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    It always shoots up near the end��

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Top 1%!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Blackest Night Superman will be alone no more...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Finally got my first gold to lvl 50

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Highest I’ve Ever Gotten in MP. Finished off with 1.6 mil, and owe it to u/Sk0pos. Thanks for the method bro!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I've grinded to the big leagues, no longer a peasant

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Important concerning whoever gets the wrong awards glitch. Image below cause text too long.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I want to take this time to thank this sub cause I don’t think i could grind this game as much as i do without it. This is my team now (sorted by health sorry). I currently have 12 EX golds, with 9 more already breakthroughed for it. I also went from two 5-star gear to 22 5-star gear. Thanks guys!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    The grind is over!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna rep TBWL?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Got em’

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    My BN team is complete

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    when you forget to block deathstroke's SP1, :(

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    BN flash op

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I’ve done it at last!!!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I pulled bnj nightwing last week and n52 Shazam today, which one should I focus my coins/valorium on ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    6 laugh tickets

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Now that looks tasty.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    as the old saying goes, cheaters never win ��

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Where to go from here

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm a long-time player (I've probably been playing casually for 3-4 years) who's gone through many accounts but lost them all because I had no semblance of what WBID was and lost accounts as I changed devices. That was until probably 2 years ago when I finally made a WBID so I could save my progress on a fairly new account (Rebirth GA came back and I HAD to get him).

    Though, I finally quit a while after BNJ Joker's challenge. But here I am, 2 years later and back in the game bc quarantine has me bored.

    I have 1.4m credits saved up since coming back. Was hoping the Arkham Pack would have come back, but since that's now most likely not a possibility, I'd like to ask for some advice for what to do with it and where to go from here. Here's some things I'm thinking:

    • I know I need to promote some bronzes for mirror match. But that shouldn't cost much.
    • I need a BB6 farm. I've considered EV Doomsday but I don't have too much real good gear. I have considered promoting FP Bats to EI and splurging on gear lockers for crit gear so he could maybe? solo the 3 battles after mirror match.
    • Splurge on challenge packs to fill my roster with more usable golds
      • I could also pick up key cards like Rebirth JC, BN Hawkgirl, Prime Hawkgirl, Rebirth Raven, etc.
    • I could promote RGA and BNJB (especially BNJB bc I want to try his S2 nuke with cloak on PZ Elite with double Jokers). I do however run them both on Online battles with Regime Lantern as support (Arrow enjoys the power gen from crits and lantern as he locks the enemy from specials with S1 and Enchantress. Meanwhile Bats is a nuke and comeback character. Lantern's more there for his passive, but he can soak specials and stun with S2).
    • I will need to open up a lot of gear lockers.

    Here's my collection of "notable" chars and gear, in text form bc I'm lazy to upload a screenshot. Bolded non-buyable golds can be promoted via credits.

    Metal: Merciless, Black Adam

    Gold: Rebirth GA, BNJ Bats, BNJ Joker, FP Bats, Arkham Harley and Croc, Raven, Static, E2 Grundy, BN Flash, Insugency Joker, EI Krypto Lex, N52 Nightwing, 600 WW, RS WW. There's some other stuff but theyre not worth mentioning.

    Silvers: EIII Flash, Joker, Regime Lantern, EI Deathstroke, WW, EI Lex, and EII Harley

    Gear: Cloak, Enchantress, Flash and Superman Suits, Mark of Shiva, Power Gloves, Infernal Symbol, Lazarus Formula, 4th Chest Plate (I got two instead of one of the other pieces unfortunately).

    Advice??

    submitted by /u/SeedXato
    [link] [comments]

    Pack of the year

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Let’s gooo I hit 3 Million for the first time, top 23 I think

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    First metal , I’m so happy rn

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Sell or keep?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment