• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Injustice Didn't know it was possible a stat this high on one piece of gear

    Injustice Didn't know it was possible a stat this high on one piece of gear


    Didn't know it was possible a stat this high on one piece of gear

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Just got it last night to tired to film. Thinking of posting all my favorite loudouts now that I got them to level 30 next

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I'm hosting an Xbox injustice 2 tournament for anyone interested

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Would you recommend going into battle simulator with an ai loadout to get my characters to level 30?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    So i'm wondering if that's the best method for grinding characters up to level 30

    submitted by /u/Palnel
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get tournament/electrum/nth metal shaders from a motherbox

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I know that im able to gain normal shaders from opening bronze and silver boxes but does that also include tournament/electrum/nth metal shaders

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalEngine0
    [link] [comments]

    Which title would fit Injustice 3?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Hey This has probably been asked before but...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    So around Christmas I found Injustice 2 Legendary Edition on sale in the PS store for like $10. Only problem is it still says I have to pay for dlc, what do i do?

    submitted by /u/NendioreadsReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Year Zero gear

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Hi guys i am trying to get Batman Zero year gear since 2019 and i only have head and arms someone knows how get more easily

    submitted by /u/FootsureCrab44
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with joker's dd3 chattering teeth

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I am having trouble with joker's dd3. I can never seem to pull it off and it seems really hard, and I see these crazy juggle combos where they use like five of the dd3 so it makes me feel stupid. How to get better at dd3?

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any other characters like sub-zero where they have like literally every single combo variation?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I like sub-zero how he has like every single combo variant its hard to forget them when like every 3 buttons your press makes a combo, anyone else like this?

    submitted by /u/SummerBasoon
    [link] [comments]

    help me find a main

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I just bought injustice 2 and love it but I need a main I have about 40 hours of fighting game experience in total and that was all on mk11(I man Geras on there if that helps). I need a main and my favorite hero on the roster was scarecrow but I'm not sure what his playstyle is and if I would like it. In terms of playstyle, bane looks neat because I like grappling. The last thing is I want to have semi beginner combos. If anyone can help id be grateful

    submitted by /u/Unlikely-Star-6600
    [link] [comments]

    Scorpion Fatality Evolution 1992-2019

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Multiverse

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Quick question, multiverse dead?

    submitted by /u/kvlt_slam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment