• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Injustice Some of my finished character gear sets

    Injustice Some of my finished character gear sets


    Some of my finished character gear sets

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    I finally got a good action shot of my Batman loadout. Thoughts?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Ed Boon is attending Fandome! INJUSTICE 3 Wishlist - DEBUT ROSTER MOST WANTED! Pick Your Five!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Ultimate Pack Price Drop

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Just wanted to make a post to let people know Ultimate pack is on PSN Store for £6.59, this is in the UK store, just incase anyone hadn't picked it up yet, it has all the characters except Darkseid and unlocks gods and demons shaders for all the characters and also unlocks Power Girl, John Stewart and Reverse Flash

    Just thought i would let people know because some people may have been waiting on the price drop, it was £32.99 in the Psn Store before this deal they are doing

    submitted by /u/Sm211
    [link] [comments]

    If I was Dinah, I’d be pissed.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    This is pretty old news, but I haven't heard anyone talk about it so here it goes. Dinah could have ended Superman's reign with the kryptonite bullet, but instead she was lasered through the stomach, almost killing her and her unborn child because of Batman's stupid no-killing rule. If I was her, I would've kicked Bruce's old ass the second Sups was imprisoned. I don't understand how she wasn't the least bit angry at him.

    submitted by /u/rrahpum
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking about buying Injustice 2 should I?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Is there a new one coming out, is it still getting updated. Is it still worth it to buy?

    submitted by /u/FinnintheSinBin
    [link] [comments]

    Need some guidance

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Ive played alot of tekken and mortal kombat aswell as injustice 1, i had fun in story mode on injustice 2. But now ive joined a guild and i try doing the easiest towers in the guild multiverse and i cant finish any of them, i end up against someone who just does so much damage or combos me so much i cant keep up. Is there anything i can do to help this?

    submitted by /u/Broken_Red
    [link] [comments]

    Kid Thunder

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I have had Kid Thunder show up a few times. Am I doing something to encourage this or is it just a random thing, I also see and hear the word Toasty used often, but have yet to see Tobias Boon appear. Just wondering what's hidden and what surprises are nested into this game.

    submitted by /u/superdlucks
    [link] [comments]

    can I flex my sets too?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I’m honestly confused

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I've always wondered why Batman in the injustice game didn't bring back the other universes justice league for back up again if they knew the regime superman was going to escape or betray them like I think even Batman would be prepared and have a backup dimension teleporter or whatever it's called

    submitted by /u/mysteryboi107
    [link] [comments]

    My skins (I also have demon and god for all)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Should they make an arkahm knight skin for red hood

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Like similar to the arkahm night video game character

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/apack99
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Fact: Leonardo's legendary gear is completely useless.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    You don't even need his legendary gear to be able to Meter Burn his character power lmao

    submitted by /u/SonDonut
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand damage values: 7.00 move doing more damage than 8.95 move

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I thought the damage values were a percentage, modified by a stat. Harley quinn's "that's cute" move shows 7.00 damage modified by strength. Her "lollipops" move shows an 8.95, modified by same. In practice action against red hood (random), the 7.00 move does 165 damage and the higher one does 162. Same set up, same characters. What's going on here? How are we to read these figures?

    submitted by /u/Okumam
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing Injustice for PS3

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    :&-Am I Stupid

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    got all characters to level 10, on easy lol. i thought i was good enough with a character (Aquaman) but going online is awful. i lose always which is okay. (know Im not good) but everyone yells at me and calls me down . Is this normal? i love this game.

    submitted by /u/the_devils_envy
    [link] [comments]

    I'm crazy to think that?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I bought Injustice 2 last month and loved the game, but I feel like it's completely abandoned. I feel that the developer abandoned to focus on MK11 and that discourages me to buy the next games, as much as I like it. There's a trophy on PS4 that is earned by playing online against a developer, and guess what, no developer plays that game anymore. The official website is full of dust and ghosts for so long that no one goes there.

    submitted by /u/RexFidelis
    [link] [comments]

    Online play for Injustice 1?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Is it just me or there are empty lobbies for injustice 1? No chance of online play?

    submitted by /u/James007BondUK
    [link] [comments]

    Just started the game and got him from my first chest, any good?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Which one do you think will be in injustice 3?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    There has been a lot of arguments about which of these two characters will make an appearance in the upcoming injustice game so let's settle this once and for all

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/D_L_Westbrook
    [link] [comments]

    What if...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I know NR is probably really trying for IJ3, but I was wondering, what if they include post-battle lines? Like, in the story mode, when you win a battle, your character says something. Like, if you win as, like, Green Lantern, he says something like "that's Green Lantern's light." Or when Flash wins, he says "too slow" and stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/MikeofK72
    [link] [comments]

    I found a good Player banner combo

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    For any Supergirl mains, or anyone who would like a cool player banner with the House of El symbol, here's a good combo! The chapter 2 completion background and the level 25 Supergirl icon. The gorilla skull matches perfectly with the outlines of the House of El symbol pretty well.

    submitted by /u/MikeofK72
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment