• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Injustice From boss logic on Instagram. Possible game announcement soon.

    Injustice From boss logic on Instagram. Possible game announcement soon.


    From boss logic on Instagram. Possible game announcement soon.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Trying to go for a “still mentally and emotionally connected to the Joker but will shoot him right in the head if he messes up” look. Also don’t mind my stats I only do ranked games lmao

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    It may be 3am, but I just got my first Level 30 character!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Shader

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Are you still able to get demon and god shaders if you have legendary edition

    submitted by /u/yeet_dot_io
    [link] [comments]

    Epic gear sets

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    What's the best gear set in the whole game in your opinion, mine is the justice league Batman set, its just so clean.

    submitted by /u/yeet_dot_io
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing red hood! Any tips and tricks?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Shower thought

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    If Beast Boy was in Injustice 3, imagine an Alien Force Ben 10 Premier skin that turns his animals into aliens. That'd be sick. I miss you Injustice

    submitted by /u/DingusDangledick
    [link] [comments]

    Join the top 20 guild in the world right now!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Looking for active players to join our guild CODE:FD6R7

    submitted by /u/Wanasand
    [link] [comments]

    We would love for you guys to join our subreddit About the upcoming Batman game from Wb Montreal ��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 Estimated Time Error

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Hi, first Reddit post here so apologies if I mess anything up or post in the wrong place.

    Recently wanted to get back into Injustice 2 and so got my old Legendary Edition disc to play again. I re-downloaded the game onto my extended storage which had over 100gb left of free space and hoped for the best after cleaning the disc as well as I could.

    The game started to download and as usual, I could play before it had finished. Most of the online stuff and stages along with a few other things were locked, saying "Estimated time to download: X Hours, X Minutes, X Seconds", respective to whatever game mode/character/stage etc it was downloading, but this was expected as the game hadn't finished yet and I thought nothing of it.

    After finishing, I opened the game and got the error code: (CE-00058). After researching, this was apparently either due to the game being out of date or my PS4 not receiving the latest update. PS4 was fine in terms of recent updates, but I could tell by the few characters that I could play (eg. Flash had his 12 frame F2) that my disc had installed an earlier version of the game. Couple hours later, an Injustice 2 update downloads, and majority of my characters are unlocked in the now latest version. Now whenever I boot up the game, I'm met with one of two things - either my PS4 says it can't read the disc and asks me to eject and try again, or I get the CE-00058 error again. After pressing OK, if I boot the game after getting the CE error, it works fine, but all my online game modes say "Estimated Time Until Available: 0 seconds."

    For the characters and stages there is a set time that constantly fluctuates about but for the game modes, all I have is 0 seconds. I've reinstalled the game over half a dozen times to both my extended storage and system, cleaned my disc times a many, made sure there is no corrupt data and rebuilt my database - yet the problem still prevails. All my character levels and gear are still there but any help would be much appreciated as I've been trying to solve this for ages. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CamRM86
    [link] [comments]

    If injustice 3 comes out would you want them to keep gear or bring back alternate outfits like injustice 1

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    If you play Superman and only spam laser beams online GET OF THE GAME AND DO SOMETHING ELSE

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Like holy fuck there's no way to approach them just stop please do something else you are ruining the game and have no skill

    submitted by /u/RoyKoopa4
    [link] [comments]

    Subreddit dedicated to the new Suicide Squad Game

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    r/SuicideSquadGaming is a subreddit dedicated to Rocksteadys newly announced game ! We are working hard to make the subreddit the best it can be and would love for the help of you guys to help us achieve that ! We recently added emojis to do with suicide squad for you guys to have as your flairs ! Thanks in advance and it really means a lot

    submitted by /u/Ketsis-
    [link] [comments]

    Question about updates...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I haven't played this game since MK11 came out. In that time has any more gear been made available? One reason I stopped playing was that none of the gear seemed different any more. I'm so close to the platinum trophy that I'd check it out again, just wondering if there's any new gear to get

    submitted by /u/jotyma5
    [link] [comments]

    What I wouldn't give for this to happen. Injustice 3 logo art comes from Bosslogic.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Graphical Issue : Weird pixelated look in intros / outros

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Bosslogic's injustice 3 twitter post was created in 2017

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Zoom in really close on the bottom and you will see a little text that says " © 2017"

    submitted by /u/tara_reade
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing red hood! Any tips and tricks?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Troublesome Characters

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    There are only a few charactes that I struggle with in injustice 2, firestorm, swamp thing and aquaman.

    Which characters do you guys struggle with? It'll be interesting to know which characters you have mastered and which characters you have not

    submitted by /u/D_L_Westbrook
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday dc published an article about the 5 best moments in the injustice series

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    more to come at fandome?

    submitted by /u/tara_reade
    [link] [comments]

    Am I able to make character stats uneven in Versus mode?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    My brother and I want an (un)fair fight, using the gear and our leveled up characters, but it automatically sets us at the same level. Is there a way to change this?

    submitted by /u/InfiniteWar
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get demon shader?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    How do I get demon shader?

    submitted by /u/ribguy101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment