• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Injustice What y’all think of my darkseid?

    Injustice What y’all think of my darkseid?


    What y’all think of my darkseid?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Say what you will about NRS, but only the creators of Mortal Kombat can make Alfred Pennyworth beating the fuck out of Superman make sense.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    13 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Just pulled 6 epics from a diamond mother box��

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Is there an option to turn on visibility of input commands?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    You know how in training mode you can have your input commands visible? I want this turned on for every fight. Is there an option to turn this on outside of training mode? I can't seem to locate it.

    submitted by /u/Dwn_Wth_Vwls
    [link] [comments]

    I made a meme

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Imagine a Tag team mode

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Pretty Much the mobile app format, but on the console. Seems like it would be very fun with friends.

    submitted by /u/mohidinho
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 years of off and on grinding, I finally got it. Felt a little eerie after today's post about it, but not complaining!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Who should I level up next?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Quick Question: Doomsday's origins.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I just finished an issue where Doomsday falls on earth and lands on the Flash. We know he is later beaten and enslaved by Lex Luthor/Superman. I only have vague knowledge on his origins in Injustice, where he was a creature bred and raised by ancient scientists. Does Doomsday come from Apokolips and does he have any ties to Darkseid in the Injustice-verse? Where does his creators come from?

    submitted by /u/Basically_A_Person
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish this game had a mute option

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Just played am entire ranked set against a Darkseid who would whine and complain everytime I hit him with a combo or do anything like it was so annoying. I'm sitting here playing my mid tier Robin and I'm being cyber bullied by a Darkseid main who has a huge matchup advantage and he doesn't even have the decency to not complain in game chat where I can hear him cause your opponent doesn't want to hear you. I legit threw one birdarang and he said I was spamming while hes zoning the entire set thank God I won the set Lmao

    submitted by /u/Tekataha_
    [link] [comments]

    Groddunism

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Anyone know when Injustice 3 will drop?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I stopped playing Xbox to play on PS4 leaving my copy of injustice 2 with my xbox one and was wondering if I should buy injustice 2 right now for my PS4 or wait for injustice 3 to come out? Will injustice 3 come out in a year or 2? Or sooner than a year?

    submitted by /u/Hironico
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Buy Injustice 2 now?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I've just gotten into the DC universe and Injustice seems like a very fun game to play but I've seen things around about an injustice 3 coming out soon. So I wonder if I should buy the 2nd game or wait for the 3rd Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/MusaGG
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for members on my newly created guild for Xbox One.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Good or Bad, I don't care, I created this guild to have a fun time with new people.

    submitted by /u/DPPGmon
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get the justice league gear sets anymore, or did they take them out?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    The Batman one looks nice and I'm just wondering if it's possible to get it anymore

    submitted by /u/AFakeBatman
    [link] [comments]

    I bought the Legendary Edition of the game, but have none of the DLC characters. For a few days I had access to my Red Hood, Starfire, Subzero and then all of a sudden I can‘t play or edit them anymore... so confused.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Thanks for any help. Platform is PS4. Maybe I should email Sony instead? Idk if it's PlayStation/play store or if it's the game itself.

    submitted by /u/Preguntasi
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Australia PS4

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Is the game dead on PS4 in Australia? It looks really fun to play but before I redownload it I wanted to know if people still play it

    submitted by /u/NM2676
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment