• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Injustice Rate my Batman. (Sorry for the bad quality)

    Injustice Rate my Batman. (Sorry for the bad quality)


    Rate my Batman. (Sorry for the bad quality)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    What is the best character in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Why I haven’t got the new challenge yet?? Is anyone having this issue to.. if so what do i need to do? Thanks guys

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    What controller to buy for injustice 2?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Gonna pick the game up for the sale, since I've heard nothing but good things, plus I'm a huge DC fan. And I don't fancy using a keyboard to play with. What controller would you recommend?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Live_cucumber
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for more "C-Tier" villains?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I have recently been thinking about the fact that many people immediately jump towards either heavy hitting dc characters or 3rd party guests. But what about the Grodds or Captain Colds? Characters that don't particularly have the household name but have some very imaginative capabilities due to being so niche. I'm thinking characters like Sportsmaster, Count Vertigo or potentially Jinx. Villains that don't get the spotlight often and are more "Villian of the week"

    submitted by /u/VandersEnd
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after my character is maxed at level 30?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    My Superman is now level 30 and he is the only character I play as.....I maxed him out and I now I feel there is nothing left to do, online is also challenging because now everyone is really OP.... any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/superman-12
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Tournament and Nth Metal Shaders.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    One of my friends who has played the game told me they have seen people get these shaders from guild battles only, but someone else told me it was from the legendary multiverse only. Just wondering which one it is. I know I can always buy the shaders with source crystals but it isn't as fun as earning it.

    submitted by /u/CJ_Lupus
    [link] [comments]

    Imprisoned in South Korea for supposedly having “fake quarantine papers”

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Character With Best Gear

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Any active PC guilds still out there?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Looking for guild to join with active members :)

    submitted by /u/Ambuds
    [link] [comments]

    I'm convinced this is the coolest Black Manta Helmet. Anyone found one cooler? Looks like Lord Drakkon

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Fast leveling?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    What's the absolute best way to just power through levels

    submitted by /u/littletosteroven
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Multiverse route?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    What with the batman who laughs getting an appearence in mk and his current popularity, i couldn't help but feel as though adding the world of injustice to the list of failing worlds within the dark multiverse could be a good plot-point for Injustice 3. Especially with the superman ending.

    submitted by /u/mutantwrangler
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone lost the campaign rewards?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Once my game (Injustice 2) closed on its own due to an error and ended up corrupting the data (PS4), when I entered again I had lost half of the funds and icons of certain chapters of the campaign. I tried to start another save, but I had the same problem. Someone had this problem too? Knows how to solve?

    submitted by /u/joctadeazevedo
    [link] [comments]

    Saved Data

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I had a lot of gear for my mains, but sold my Xbox one. I'm planning on getting the new console when it launches in Nov. Is that gear saved to the console or my Xbox live account?

    submitted by /u/Tom_Ato34
    [link] [comments]

    How to claim DLC Characters and skins for Legendary Edition on XBOX Store.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    A made a post a few days ago but Id din't get the answers that I was looking for. I am on XBOX and I got the Legendary Edition a few days ago. I got it knowing that I will also get the DLC characters and the premier skins as well, but they weren't available and I still have to pay for them. Does anyone know the step by step process to claiming them?

    submitted by /u/AbhiTamma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment