• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Injustice Our battle will be legendary ⚡

    Injustice Our battle will be legendary ⚡


    Our battle will be legendary ⚡

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    My attempt at the Hellbat suit.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Jesus christ, Injustice Wonder woman is a complete dick in this game

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    If anything she's the main villian all of this, people say kal/superman is the antagonist of this story, yet wonder woman is the one that pulls the strings with kals emotions and moves.

    I mean you can see it, in chapter 11 with batman and superman working together they actually get along and don't have any issues, but as soon as wonder woman comes in she pulls the buttons in kal, if anything superman's ending is more like wonder woman's ending.

    And her charcter/arcade ending makes me hate her even more, she basically implies she'll use brainiac as a scapegoat so people see her as a hero and not some evil manipulative cunt, then she basically says her own people have to obey her or they'll be enslaved

    submitted by /u/ironyfeelsjokes
    [link] [comments]

    I upgraded my Kryptonite armor and it looks WAY better than my old one.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Found this dope vid about Injustice GAU,for thise who like .exe type vids

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Who would you bring back out of these characters who have died in the Injustice Canon storyline?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    list of those who died

    Out of the characters that have been listened on the link, who would you bring back? I would either bring back the Titans (beast boy, Nightwing, Red Robin etc), Batwoman or Huntress.

    submitted by /u/CJ_Lupus
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    If or when Injustice 3 is released, who would you want to see on the roster? In my opinion, the next game should have some more heroes and villains from the golden age (wildcat, Alan Scott, Icicle etc.)

    submitted by /u/DCfan_
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Beyond Batman (I tried my best)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Ps Plus

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    So I got I2 Legendary Edition yesterday after I sold it a few months ago...I wanted to see if I can play online and to my surprise I could play Versus normally, without Ps Plus? Is there something wrong?

    submitted by /u/noulhs_
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I'm playing i2 story mode on very easy and just reached batman vs brainiac and he is driving me insane, he has killed me three times already and he doesn't get any easier, what the hell am I going to do with him?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    He keeps comboing me relentlessly I can't even combo him, he either blocks my attacks and counters or just spams those fucking tentacles and combos me to oblivion before I can react

    submitted by /u/vectorprogram103
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding gear

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Any tips on how to get good gear or gear sets?

    submitted by /u/littletosteroven
    [link] [comments]

    Account Transfer?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi all. first time on here, so sorry if this has been asked before. if i were to purchase injustice 2 on steam, could i connect or transfer my old account/data from my xbox one? or would i have to start all over?

    submitted by /u/UgandaMan567
    [link] [comments]

    How is the gear system different than MK11?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I just got this game after seeing a lot of game play and enjoy playing it but I don't really understand how the gear system works. Is there a way to get specific gear out of boxes for certain characters? Or is it open boxes and reroll? What are the different currencies and how do you acquire them? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FunguyDM
    [link] [comments]

    Hello guys, I have a big problem in the multiverse, some events are missing and I don't know why or how ti fix it. I tried to reinstall the game but the problem keep going. I play in steam. I hope you could help me and thank you :D

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    How hard to run is Injustice 2?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I've played the entirety of injustice: Gods among us, and I've just downloaded injustice 2. With some slightly lowered settings, my computer can quite easily run the first game. Is injustice 2 a hard game to run or is it ok if settings are lowered on a lower quality computer?

    submitted by /u/BFG616
    [link] [comments]

    How to block the super move?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Is there a way to interrupt when opponent uses super move? they seem to be able to interrupt mine but I never have time to attack them once they start

    submitted by /u/mikerobbo
    [link] [comments]

    Are you looking for a guild?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I have a guild, which is free to everyone. It's called House of Memes, don't judge the name. If you want to join, just join! No requirements! Level requirement is simply 5 so it's open for anyone. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/CJ_Lupus
    [link] [comments]

    Funny YouTube Video!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Hey Guys! Would you like to see me a post a bit of a funny video in YouTube describing every injustice 2 character? Let me know!

    submitted by /u/Darth_Vinder_835
    [link] [comments]

    Speedrun challenge completion injustice1 pc help.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I play mobile injustice, noob on pc. any help ie character + combo you recommend to complete speedrun easily. I use deathstroke and spam his assault rifle grenade meter burn move and complete 5 matches and die. later matches are brutal, even ai grundy kills me.

    submitted by /u/Hamza9575
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate pack or legacy edition?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Right now the standard edition + the ultimate pack is 30$ only (discounts) and the legacy edition is 55$ which one should i buy?

    submitted by /u/ventilator-8
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s dlc not showing up?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I have to restart the game multiple times for it to show any ideas on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/RBOYS007
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best special in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment