• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Injustice my wish for a guest character in injustice 3 would be scott pilgrim

    Injustice my wish for a guest character in injustice 3 would be scott pilgrim


    my wish for a guest character in injustice 3 would be scott pilgrim

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    FINALLY

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Rate my Red Hood; Codename:Boss Eater

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    A injustice 2 reference in MK11

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I’m am posting because some doesn’t know what is building momentum

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Would you rather see Injustice 3 or a new (think marvel, horror movie characters, etc.) fighting game next from NRS?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Also feel free to comment what kind of new fighting game you'd like to see specifically!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Mandalomania
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Red Hood

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    So I've got Injustice 2 on disc for the xbox and I'm just wondering if I buy the ultimate pack upgrade will it still work and give me the dlc even though I dont have injustice digitally?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    INJUSTICE 2 ULTIMATE PACK

    submitted by /u/NonMasterSkywalker
    [link] [comments]

    Prediction for Baseline Roster for Injustice 3

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Any active guilds on Xbox?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I just returned to the game a few days ago and am working on legendary gear. Are there any active guilds on Xbox that I can join?

    submitted by /u/xxRELOADx
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 should include a watchmen character

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I believe that the watchmen are usually overlooked compared to the more popular DC characters but considering they have a live action show now, I think its possible. Not only would it spawn relative hype but I think the watchmen would be perfect for the injustice universe. My personal pick would be Dr. Manhattan because I think he would bring something new to the table gameplay wise.

    submitted by /u/spudz1203
    [link] [comments]

    My new team for injustice mobile

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I'm new to injustice 1. Won't be wasting time trying to get bronze characters. What silvers should I aim for? My dad had The flash, doomsday and wonder woman.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I'm thinking a tank, a DPS and a meter drainer like night wing. So similar to my dad, Doomsday, Either wonder woman, flash and either black Adam or night wing as my power drainer

    submitted by /u/Next_Game_Hype
    [link] [comments]

    Story wise what do you hope to see in Injustice 3 ?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I want to see Darkseid being the main big bad with Micheal Ironside as the voice. Also the death of Superman and the introduction of Connor Kent.

    submitted by /u/WaterMelon615
    [link] [comments]

    Shazam, The Wonder Twins, Lex Luthor, Star Sapphire, Rorschach, Katana, Liu Kang. This is the first set of DLC characters I would like to see for injustice 3. Honestly it's pretty likely!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    How annoying is this

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Something my brother does every time we play injustice together is he gets mad at me for using the same move over and over again when he does it more than me and it's extremely annoying every time he's playing as atrocitus and keeps using blood tornado over and over again

    submitted by /u/jackaboy1_2
    [link] [comments]

    If you had to pick one for the I3 roster

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Old Characters for Injustice 3

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I would love if they brought back Deathstroke, Raven, Sinestro, Killer Frost, Ares, Batgirl and Lobo to Injustice 3. Especially Deathstroke as he's such an awesome character.

    In terms of new characters I would like: Beast Boy Tim Drake The Riddler Huntress Steppenwolf Killer Croc Trigon Superboy

    submitted by /u/BatBillionare
    [link] [comments]

    Made a custom Homelander outfit from the comic and TV series “The Boys”. How’d I do?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    My Injustice 3 wishlist

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Literally just Beast Boy and John Constantine. If these two make it in, I'm happy. The other 30 or so can be whoever and id still be happy.

    submitted by /u/panthers1102
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice 3 Wishlist PART 2!!!! and for the Power Rangers preferably Green or Red Ranger + skins for Zeo and other PR shows

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Which items can I safely sell

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    And which items should I keep and upgrade?

    If I sell all greys, will I eventually get yellows or blues with the same look? Or do I have to collect greys if I want to collect all possible aspects?

    submitted by /u/LevinKostya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment