• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Injustice Does the Staff of Grayson have a chance to be dropped as an end of match reward?

    Injustice Does the Staff of Grayson have a chance to be dropped as an end of match reward?


    Does the Staff of Grayson have a chance to be dropped as an end of match reward?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I don't main Robin, so getting the staff isn't a priority for me, but creating a Nightwing loadout would be cool. I was wondering if I could eventually unlock it by grinding the multiverse with AI Robin.

    submitted by /u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny
    [link] [comments]

    Story mode difficulty scales down after losing?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I've noticed that after I lose in story mode and replay, the battle gets way easier. Is that just me getting better or is the game actually making it easier for me to win each time?

    submitted by /u/GlitchyRichy8
    [link] [comments]

    6 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Rate my Sub-Zero

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    ZONING DOES NOT EQUAL INFINITE SPAMMING

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Just because you're character is a zoning character doesn't justify you spamming the EXACT same move the entire 240 seconds. I cannot tell you how my times i confront ppl for spamming like a bum in ranked matches only to say "they're a zoning character it's what they do" like a 2+ hit combo is a foreign concept to them😩

    And yes I just lost to a Deadshot but that's not the point

    submitted by /u/iheartneuro
    [link] [comments]

    Hey do you guys know if there is a subreddit for the injustice arcade game/card game?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Hey so I've been playing the arcade game for a while and I have a couple of duplicates and I was looking to trade them/give them away

    submitted by /u/Kiwito68
    [link] [comments]

    When is the random ability multiverse?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get the cat call ability for over a year now. I'm really tired of playing as Catwoman and I really don't want to go through the effort of unlocking her legendary multiverse and possibly not getting it. So is there a certain time when the random ability multiverse happens or is it completely random?

    submitted by /u/EliteBatman
    [link] [comments]

    BlackAdam gear

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Any Adam mains or if you have good gear post pls

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice 2 Character Tier List

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Do you guys think Injustice 3 (if there is one) should have it's protagonists be the other hero teams such as the Titans or Young Justice? I honestly hope beast boy would make it in there with a chapter since we already had the rest/most of the Titans.

    submitted by /u/DicDonalds
    [link] [comments]

    Probably never gonna happen, BUT...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Although this idea probably won't ever happen, in a future title (such as most-likely 2021's Injustice 3) it would be really cool to see versions of characters from the multiverse of DC film/Television. It would be particularly interesting to see something like this happen as often times the character's abilities and powers are different in shows and movies than they have been in the games.

    I'm aware that this isn't exactly a POPULAR example, but when it comes to incarnations of a character that changed said character's abilities in a notable way, I can't help but think of Kory (Starfire) from Titans. In that adaptation, her powers were changed more to literal fire powers to reflect the more grounded and gritty tone of the show (similar to how none of the characters really had any non-human skin tone, which seemed to really piss off the fan base) On top of that, the Titans Earth is actually a canonical part of the Arrowverse(Earth 9 I think)

    It would also be pretty cool to see more arrowverse-style versions of characters appear in the Injustice franchise in general.

    submitted by /u/irrelevantreference1
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I'm be to the injustice game and I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Because they would be appreciated and if you want to play my PlayStation name is weirdkidyt

    submitted by /u/weirdkidbo9
    [link] [comments]

    5 out of 15: My Top Gears Sets

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    My favorite loadout for her

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Maxim strength possible

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    What is the maximum strength stat you've ever seen? Me-5800

    submitted by /u/ChestExtra
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2: Goads Among Us

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    What the actual fuck is this online? This game has to be some kind of fighting game quarantine zone, because the most cunty players have some of the strongest teeth. Did the devs decide to cater to the most absolute braindead of spammers to give them a safe space? And I'm not sure how tons of differing gear from loot boxes that needs 100s of hrs of grinding provides a decent and level playing field? But I'm sure you've all had this conversation before.

    Whatever, 10 dollars is a good price for a single player RPG with a good story. And passable graphics.

    submitted by /u/ActionJackInAction
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment