• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Injustice After a month of grinding I have now acquired Robin’s legendary sword

    Injustice After a month of grinding I have now acquired Robin’s legendary sword


    After a month of grinding I have now acquired Robin’s legendary sword

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Dear god that ability stat is crazy

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Is it worth it?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Why are there no backup plans to contain the most dangerous man on the planet?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    When the red sun generators in the superprison goes doesn blue beetle and firestorm act like they dont know how to stop clark...

    BATMAN...THE MOST PARANOID MAN ON THE PLANET HAS NO BACKUP PLANS INCASE THERES A POWER OUTAGE OR A SYSTEM FAILURE?

    submitted by /u/opjojo99
    [link] [comments]

    Do you get anything for completing all of these or no?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Which DLC character is most noob-friendly

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Well, basically the title. I'm relatively new to fighting games, even newer to injustice, but this game is fucking awesome, even if online is empty. And I've been wondering which DLC character should I pick up? I have just enough leftover money on my PS account for one of them and well.... I suck at this game, so if the character requires some intense mind games or godlike precision, I'm out. So, who's best?

    submitted by /u/RudaSosna
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if the PC version for Injustice 2 has any online community?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    During the summer sale, I bought MK11 thinking it would be somewhat similar to the Injustice games. After playing the game for awhile, trying to get into, I just can't like I used to with Injustice. However, while I enjoy Injustice 2 more, I don't want to get it if the online community is non existent. Is there anybody with experience on the pc version?

    submitted by /u/EuphoricMastodon
    [link] [comments]

    Guild (ps4)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Does anyone have an active ps4 guild

    submitted by /u/stephen123456798
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating a Guild Boss alone

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Defeating a Guild Boss alone

    My guild doesn't have so many active members (Some people joined but I've only seen two online since I created it) so I'm trying to defeat this demon superman alone.

    https://preview.redd.it/rbnqvkpqiud51.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=7d943dacff7b21638ea8e9bb1d9bd1970f7e57a9

    submitted by /u/Jajuvoka
    [link] [comments]

    Supergirl's line

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    One of her lines after finishing off the opponent's silver bar is "I come to Earth in peace." And I find it funny because her ultimate is picking the person up, bringing them around the sun, punching them into asteroids with her heat vision while said asteroids rain down on the aforementioned opponent.

    submitted by /u/MikeofK72
    [link] [comments]

    Register for an injustice 2 exhibition

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    XP Gains

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Once I hit level 30, I was awarded multiple gear that had high XP gains. Is there a benefit to XP gains once your max out?

    submitted by /u/superdlucks
    [link] [comments]

    Im new so im confused about some comms

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    So in confused about what ppl mean when they say like back 3 or up 1

    submitted by /u/NlCK26
    [link] [comments]

    HELP - Missing shaders Xbox One

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    For some reason my God and Demon Shaders keep disappearing and I dont know how to permantly fix it.

    Forcing the game to close does nothing. Restarting the console does nothing. The only thing that works is deleting the local saved data (console only) which even then only works for so long or until the game is closed/has to reload game data.

    Anyone have a this, or similar issue, or even better, a fix? I'd very much appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Draggon670
    [link] [comments]

    Compatible with xbox play anywhere?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I just got the game a few days ago because it was on sale on xbox, and want to know if works with play anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Plantedwhale07
    [link] [comments]

    Im looking for tips

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I am a Supergirl main (some of you may known this from previous posts/comments of mine) and for the most part Multiverse is relatively easy as long as I stay in what I can do. But Harley Quinn usually manages to beat me, and I can't pin down why. I think it's due to her overwhelming speed and agility, but I can barely ever land a good hit on her and almost never get a combo on her (if/when the AI/player is good with her.) Any suggestions of how best to beat a good Harley?

    submitted by /u/MikeofK72
    [link] [comments]

    Reptile Epic Gear

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Hello again, since I have the download of this game, I don't have a manual and Google searches can prove to be a goose chase. I have noticed that Epic Gear is yellow, but I have also seen Epic Gear with a green tint, that almost appears to have a reptilian skin quality. Can someone tell me what that represents? I don't see it often, but I do have gear for multiple characters that looks like this and I'm curious if I am missing something.

    submitted by /u/superdlucks
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help Gorilla Grodd Bite

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Please Help Gorilla Grodd Bite

    So I Know everyone thinks Grodds bad but i like him and im not really i comp player so im not that bothered but what ive been tryna get around is how to do gorilla grodds bite move can someone tell with xbox controls is an unlockable ability or is it some controls with a combo or something but please if anyone know let me know please

    https://preview.redd.it/ueshbri0srd51.png?width=640&format=png&auto=webp&s=e08dd4abbc8bce8aa6ab4a80c55e27cfdb996fd0

    submitted by /u/Alfecka
    [link] [comments]

    Tiers

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Hi can I get a list of zoners in order of how good people rate em thanks also list of non zoners is welcome

    submitted by /u/zeroxz81
    [link] [comments]

    Update:

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Which is better

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I have been using aqua man as my main but now I am wondering if I should play Batman. Which one is better ( take note I am also looking for which one is better cosmetic wise too)

    submitted by /u/ffy-Ted-ch-egg-day-g
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment