• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Injustice Mobile How to finish 80 stuns in 2 min

    Injustice Mobile How to finish 80 stuns in 2 min


    How to finish 80 stuns in 2 min

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    THE RETURN OF SKOPOS

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I honestly wanted an MP gold but oh well i’ll take it

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Had to quit battle 6/7

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I've done so many all elite crystals that I lost count, finally got an nth metal character from one.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Just finished nightmare difficulty for the very first time, I’m so happy

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Yay, I’m so happy

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I thought a card had gone missing from my collection, so I deleted and reinstalled the game. It completed PZ for me so I missed out on a bunch of metal and my card didn’t even come back ��������

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I mean it was really easy to win but like...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Any good?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Away From The Game For 3 Years, Looking For Help To Catch Up

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    If there's a post on this please place the link, if not pretty simply put I'm starting to play again and would appreciate any help. Just need help on explaining the phantom zone and any new gear/characters that have been prominent in the current meta. My newest character is rebirth raven and I have a roster of 103 with a good amount of level 7 characters. Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/tsute12
    [link] [comments]

    Two-face metal character

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm thinking of creating a metal character that's a two face, with the main idea that he's two completely different characters and at the beginning of the game he has a 50% chance to be one of the different characters, does anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/clown_nugget
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at Battle 55

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Hi guys, i am completely stuck on battle 55 and need some help. I have completed all the other battles on that page including bonus battle 8, but i just can't beat the trio of Dawn of Justice Batman , superman and wonder woman.( with special 2 and super disabled) I have tried completing the battle more than 20 times and still have not come close to succeeding. My three best characters are Batman ninja Catwoman, Batman ninja nightwing, and flashpoint batman, all at elite 3. Catwoman has max crit augments on her. Flashpoint batman has both special 1 and 2 upgraded to max while catwoman and nightwing only have their specials upgraded halfway( not enough vallorium urghhh!) My best gears are tantu totem, full fourth world set, Netherrealm Kama, Blade of the war god,Knife collection and Mutated bone spikes, MArk of lady shiva. All of those gears are evolved but Only totem and fourth world chestplate are max evolved. I do not have any dot gears . Any suggestions on how to complete this fight?

    submitted by /u/louye1
    [link] [comments]

    Was this a good pack?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Stuck at Battle 55 dawn of justice trio

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys, i am completely stuck on battle 55 and need some help. I have completed all the other battles on that page including bonus battle 8, but i just can't beat the trio of Dawn of Justice Batman , superman and wonder woman.( with special 2 and super disabled) I have tried completing the battle more than 20 times and still have not come close to succeeding. My three best characters are Batman ninja Catwoman, Batman ninja nightwing, and flashpoint batman, all at elite 3. Catwoman has max crit augments on her. Flashpoint batman has both special 1 and 2 upgraded to max while catwoman and nightwing only have their specials upgraded halfway( not enough vallorium urghhh!) I have the gauntlets of azreal , but i do not have enough shards and credits to evolve it, and i got flashpoint batman from 400th nth packs, so he can't be directly promoted. My best gears are tantu totem, full fourth world set, Netherrealm Kama, Blade of the war god,Knife collection and Mutated bone spikes, MArk of lady shiva. All of those gears are evolved but Only totem and fourth world chestplate are max evolved. I do not have any dot gears . Any suggestions on how to complete this fight?

    submitted by /u/louye1
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else think it'd have been funny if they made this boss doomsday prime? He'd be super frustrating at low levels

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    What is the best store gold character or gold character who is available for direct promotions?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    As stated in the title I am looking for the best store gold character or direct promotional character. I am finding it really hard to promote characters which are only promoted the packs because of the unlikely chance of getting the character.

    submitted by /u/UniqueTechnique_
    [link] [comments]

    Gaslight batman special 1 is OP with lexcor helmet dot damage

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    What are the Crit Chance on Special 2 when batman tags in?? Can someone tell me ?? Because BNH says.. more power more Crit chance??

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    What are some good gear to use with red lantern?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I have a question

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    How many earth two characters are there? I want to try to make and earth two team and I want to know what the characters are and look at their passive to see if they are any good. I only know of the flash and hawk girl.

    submitted by /u/pokepersonYEET
    [link] [comments]

    Saw a lot of these on here. This is my first ultimate pack good pull?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Turbine smash ����

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Should I commit to an Arkham knight team?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Thinking of making a team of AK cat woman, Arkham knight and AK Batman. Or should I use ak batgirl?

    submitted by /u/R1zE901
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment