• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Injustice Favorite and Best Characters

    Injustice Favorite and Best Characters


    Favorite and Best Characters

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Who's your favorite character in the 2nd game (not to use but just your favorite), and who's your best character in terms of how well you're able to use them?

    submitted by /u/BusiestWolf
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like Im the only one that wants her to be a playable character in Injustice 3 ;(

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Is there a way to make a AI load out auto start its next round?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    I'm trying to grind the characters I dont know, and it would be great to just leave em fighting as I slept. I know PS4 can remote play, is there anyway to do something similar for Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/WyWitcher
    [link] [comments]

    IJ2 worth it on XBONE?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    This game is on sale right now on XBOX ONE and I was wondering if the game is still fully supported. I read some reviews that the Multiverse/Multiplayer servers are either down or gone. Can anybody confirm this? I also read the A.I. is very difficult to the point of serious frustration when trying to level up and get gear making it" need to pay" to get to where you want. The combo system is a higher learning curve (from what I've read) which sometimes doesn't respond after inputting. To those who have played this for a long time what are your thoughts? I like the DC universe and the game looks fun, but if I'm going to spend time grinding I want it to be worth it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DiscoFritter
    [link] [comments]

    Ai (for gear)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    How do I activate my Ai to get gear for me?

    submitted by /u/danielarmas1012
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying Characters

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Which characters piss you off in the game the most when they're manned by good players or AIs. For me personally it's Superman, Sub-Sero, Robin, Black Manta, Blue Beetle, Atrocitus (not in that order.

    submitted by /u/BusiestWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder Woman

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I was finally able to get and start playing this game a few months ago, so I've missed out on a lot. I was wondering if you guys think that the "To End All Wars" world would be coming back when the new Wonder Woman movie comes out. I've been playing a lot of Wonder Woman and really like her. I'd love to have her movie outfit.

    submitted by /u/The-Batgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Is injustice 3 really confirmed?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I saw a video about it but is it true?

    submitted by /u/iamslightlyangry
    [link] [comments]

    Some kind of prize for those who got Legendary Gear

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Idk. I've been working on Legendary Multievrse for about a week and it is kicking my butt. I think when IJ3 comes out they should give like some kind of starter reward for those who got legendary gear in this game. Like gear or say 200k credits or something.

    submitted by /u/iheartneuro
    [link] [comments]

    Guild For New and New-ish Players (PS4)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Guild ID: 598HV

    submitted by /u/AtlasBrii
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play maybe tomorrow night? PS4 player over here.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I play supergirl and robin but im trying to branch out and play some other characters. Supergirl is by far my best character and my Robin really isnt that good, but ive been trying.

    submitted by /u/iamslightlyangry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment