• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Injustice Behold the Power!!!

    Injustice Behold the Power!!!


    Behold the Power!!!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Finally got 3 stats above 3K!!! How's he looking, boys?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I'm an idiot

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    I can't get Injustice 1 in my region.

    Edit: Oh I forgot I jokingly set Afghanistan. Ok but srsly how do I change my region

    submitted by /u/Knight07YT
    [link] [comments]

    Could the free release of Injustice be to get everyone’s attention and hype for the announcement of Injustice 3?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Just spitballin' here.

    submitted by /u/Shredhead72
    [link] [comments]

    Who would you say is the best playing with Darkseid?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I love Darkseid in Injustice 2 and I'd like to have a reference from among the players of the official tournaments.

    Who is the best for you using Darkseid?

    The ideal would be to know both the player and his best fight, so that I have the best impression.

    submitted by /u/Lordadripain
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is the staff of grayson? I've had it for ages and didn't know

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Just lost in 10 seconds

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Holy hell I was against this dude IIIncoruptable on injustice 1 and this man pops off as Deathstroke and I just die in maybe 15 seconds

    submitted by /u/antoniorondao
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Beyond Costume Unlock?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Do I really have to download a microtransaction filled mobile game just to unlock this or is there a public account I could use to get it?

    submitted by /u/mdesaleah1
    [link] [comments]

    Spreedsheet of all Gear sets , Abilities & Shaders

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_r6MHlvYPVke6bz8jrUuL3xas7u0Lv1Zra5G-o-7Cq0/edit#gid=0

    I made this because most of the information regarding these topics are outdated or incomplete an thought it be nice to have it all in one convenient place. Hopefully this can help players looking to acquire everything for one character or all character.

    submitted by /u/EmileZ
    [link] [comments]

    The infinite transforms mask

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I was playing injustice to recently and I wanted to get the mask that appears on the infinite transformations so I looked it up but I could not find it anywhere I checked everywhere on the web I checked on this whole Reddit nothing is this a nonexistent mask or is it just a very rare of mask also I am on mobile web and do not know how to flair I am very sorry

    submitted by /u/Diamond_device
    [link] [comments]

    Can we all agree on one thing for Injustice 3?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Can we all agree the wider array of customization in Injustice 2 is WAY better than the skin/augment system of MK11? I love the MK franchise and what they did with MK11, but I can't help but always go back to Injustice 2 even 3 years later just to get hooked back into obtaining more gear. I know most didn't like the stat system of injustice 2, but I still feel like it trumps MK with the 4 skins per character in 12 different colors. The characters in injustice 2 once you hit level 30 looked amazing and showed progression versus their base level 1 load out. While when you look at MK all characters look basically the same from the get go. Who agrees? I'd love to hear why or why not!

    submitted by /u/lanemott
    [link] [comments]

    oof nothing more empowering than playing as harley while blaring Beyonce in the background

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is Hawkgirl impossible to play as?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Her strings don't connect, there's barely any potential to do combos with her, none of her specials are grabs that could help with connecting her strings. It's like they just threw in a bunch of random attacks for her. Very disappointing. I love the design though.

    I hope they'll fix this if she's in Injustice 3.

    submitted by /u/idcris98
    [link] [comments]

    WBID?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I used to have a hacked mobile account with 2 billion credits. And I'm pretty sure I'll get the Batman beyond an knightfall bane if I login.

    But the "WBID" thing is blurred out and I can't choose...

    Are the servers down or is it gone permanently?

    submitted by /u/ARIBABINO2003
    [link] [comments]

    Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition DLC

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I recently downloaded the Ultimate Edition on PS4 and was curious if anyone knew how to unlock the DLC characters? I heard they should be available on PS4 but haven't seen how to unlock them

    submitted by /u/EvanMG24
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I'm new to the game. May I asked where can I find information about stuff like frame data, optimal combos/punishes for each character?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    The best I could find are some combo videos on Youtube, but they seems situational and not really practical in real matches

    submitted by /u/minimumcontribution8
    [link] [comments]

    Game is region blocked.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Was there something I missed, that the first game is region blocked and not the 2nd one?

    submitted by /u/kisscsaba182
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    So I got injustice 1 for free on xbox, and when I try connecting to WBID it just says "Wbid service not available". I really want batman beyond so if anyone can help pls thank you

    submitted by /u/joker6999
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up injustice one on pc now that it was free but when i use the controller it keeps pressing the up button at random.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I'm using a ps4 controller

    submitted by /u/randomguywithmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice PC shuts off after I press a button on controller

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    As soon as I press a button on the controller (Ps4) the game just closes on PC? Is the game not controller compatible??

    submitted by /u/superman-12
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy the ultimate pass, do I still get to keep the dlc characters in the legendary version?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I'm getting the legendary edition from Best Buy since it's cheaper and I'm getting another item there anyway. I also want the demon and god skins though and I know those are only obtainable via the Ultimate pack. So if I purchase the pack would it overwrite the game to a point where it takes off some of the dlc characters?

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone dm me an WBID account with everything from Injustice 1?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I want the WBID skins so bad, but WBID is dead.

    submitted by /u/BatimadosAnos60
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    So, I'm on injustice 1 console, and I'm trying to play it with my sister. I went to multiplayer, then pressed versus, and I get a black screen and you can hear the music in the background normally, but then it it starts repeating the same note... WTF!

    submitted by /u/RealEpicAaron
    [link] [comments]

    Got my batman almost maxed , and i just finished campaign

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment