• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Injustice :)

    Injustice :)


    :)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    NRS, you have plenty of time between now and I3, so for the love of god, PLEASE figure out how to keep the DLC from leaking

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I'm sure I speak for most people when I say that one of the most fun parts about the DLC rollout in I2 was the lack of leaks. During the peak of I2, this sub was filled with speculation posts, which did get annoying sometimes, but the characters revealed were generally a surprise, especially with TMNT.

    On the other hand, leaks for MK11 appeared maybe 2 months after the game was announced, with full rosters and probably 2 years worth of DLC, with dataminers finding intro dialogues, character names, etc. in the files.

    Idk if it was deliberate or not, but please don't let this happen again

    submitted by /u/Arkham_Z
    [link] [comments]

    How would you all feel about a marvel based game similar to injustice? I made a quick idea sorry for the rushed editing ��

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Any active guilds on Xbox?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I recently got Injustice 2, I'm currently Level 18 and wondering if there are any active guilds on Xbox that I can join?

    submitted by /u/KVIBEZz16
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got all the gear I wanted for Catwoman! Thought I'd post cause I just love how it looks with the neon claws and whip :)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I GOT ROBINS LEGENDARY SWORD AND THE STAFF IN THE SAME DAY BRUHHH AFTER 2 LONG YEARS I GOT THE RAREST ABILITY

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Are skills easier to get now, like staff of Grayson?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    I've been reading the injustice comics for the past couple of days and have been wanting to get back in to 2, are skills easier to get now and how much has changed? I think the last time I played was over a year and a half.

    submitted by /u/AzraelCorsaid
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite "Big Guy?"

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Which version to buy

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Hi there. I want to buy this game and have a question. If i buy normal version is there a way to get heroes from legendary version? Grind or something

    submitted by /u/Cezarekane
    [link] [comments]

    Will Booster Gold by in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I think he does but he's a time traveler so you know.

    submitted by /u/Konradleijon
    [link] [comments]

    Do the online modes still work? And if they do how long to get a game?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I'm recently coming back to the game after about a year off it, do the online modes still work

    submitted by /u/bdjxokf
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I had staff of Grayson but it was a troll

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    I2 saves data ps4

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I recently transferred my data form my old ps4 to a new one via lan cable and it worked. However when I closed I2 and went to play later that day every thing was reset. The characters were all level 0 even though most of mine were 30 and all my gear was gone. To make matters worse my account level was reset from 71 down to 0. Has this happened to anyone? Any ideas how I can fix it? I contacted WB support, they were not any help... I've spent countless hours playing and you all know the I2 grind. I'm super annoyed about it, so please let me know if you have any advice thanks!

    submitted by /u/Killmomger1188
    [link] [comments]

    I'M SO CLOSE but I'm so tired I swear playing this game for hours with no breaks is not good for you, I think I'm gonna take a nap to recharge Lmao

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 mobile horrible fail at t8

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Rate my Harleyyyyy♦️

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    How would you all feel about an MCU based fighting game? I made some concept art and sorry if it seems rushed

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Can't seem to pull off Doctor Fate's "Blood Price"

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Whatever I do, I cannot do it. Even in Practice Mode, Doctor Fate only lands the Medium attack and then the Heavy attack, no combos. All the other combos are fine, it's just that one (and, of course, the smaller version without the last attack) that I'm unable to pull off. So... what exactly is wrong?

    submitted by /u/A-Myr
    [link] [comments]

    Can i ask for a new copy (ps4) ?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    I have the game for years i played it a lot and wanted to restart playing but the game can't fully download like the dlcs and online are locked and i wanted to know if there is a way to send them the cd to get a new one (i bought it brand new)

    submitted by /u/devilzson666
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding multiverse

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and want some better gear. I left my auto load out running on infinite multi verse for a while with it auto advancing. But when I got back it was playing bat man and I didn't have any mother boxes. Do you know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Zogre924
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment