• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Injustice What gear do you regen?

    Injustice What gear do you regen?


    What gear do you regen?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    The sets? The ones you use? All epic gear you have? It's difficult to know what gear worth the regeneration, since the stats regen too, or is there any trick?

    submitted by /u/Muerte_Cavanga
    [link] [comments]

    Is there some kind of "secret" gear?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I have a few legendary things on level 30 characters that look a lot cooler than other legendary gear and they give me like +1000 of defence while other legendaries aren't that good. It's not really secret but I guess more rare. Like the secret cop arms for Batman. No idea if it's actually called secret cop in English.

    submitted by /u/Forgotyourclownshoes
    [link] [comments]

    Favorte comic moment

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    What's your favorte part of the comics Mines when in superman's coma vision/dream Lois lives,batman kills joker lois gives birth to Lara superman gives batman the best bro hug ever and bruce and Diana marry (yes wonderbat) I am not ashamed to say shed quite a few tears as I read it

    submitted by /u/Morganbanefort
    [link] [comments]

    TMNT CHARACTERS

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I like 2 of the turtles but i don't know which is better overall and I'm trying to decide between Leonardo or Donatello.

    submitted by /u/exptictacco
    [link] [comments]

    For who this game was made for?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Few months ago, when I got bored of MK11, I decided to pick up I2 on sale, finished a story mode, labbed a game, data, went to multiplayer and other stuff.

    So. The Multiverse. I feel like they haven't ever tested it at all even all these years after. Especially the guild ones.

    By the end of a tower the AI is simply insane. Bots are always plus on block, they're always know wether you gonna finish string or cancel it to punish. They never gonna let you grab them. They always grab you. Their zoning and distance is ferocious. Defense impenetrable. I feel like Im playing against fucking SonicFox. And it's not fun.

    The question is for who this game was created cuz I don't really understand. Its easier to play against people in ranked then again AI that literally reads every single thing you do.

    submitted by /u/TheMaidBanger9000
    [link] [comments]

    I opened up the game for the first time in 2 years and this brings back memories. Also is there any date of when Arkham Knight Batman will come? I’ve been wanting him ever since I got the Arkham Knight

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Anyone on PC?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    So i just got injustice 2 like a couple of weeks ago on a sale on steam , and I wanted to know if anyone here is still playing on pc?

    submitted by /u/jeremyrocks89
    [link] [comments]

    DLC CHARACTERS

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Who is the best dlc character in injustice 2??

    submitted by /u/exptictacco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment