• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Injustice Playing against friends can be crazy funny at times.

    Injustice Playing against friends can be crazy funny at times.


    Playing against friends can be crazy funny at times.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    I decided to play some matches against my friends since I won't be able to play for a long time. Only a few of my characters are at Lvl 30. And the rest are really low leveled. We decide to do whoever wins 5 matches with competitive and 5 matches without. I've never heard people rage so hard and laugh the same. It was fun to win and fun to lose. And to troll with friends and for them to do it back is hilarious. I really enjoy playing this game. Have a nice life y'all.

    submitted by /u/Webber_07
    [link] [comments]

    New player, question about gear drops in injustice 2

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Picked up the game not too long ago on PC, liking it.

    I have a question about gear drops, specifically about trying to unlock all the cosmetic options for characters I like to play. I don't care about stats. I just want to unlock most of the unique cosmetic options for a small number of characters.

    I understand legendary gear only comes from legendary multiverse. Also some justice league stuff that is now not available other than wonder women. But is there anything else that is restricted? Can I unlock all cosmetic variations the game has to offer by only opening gold motherboxes?

    Are there level restricted gear? Like certain cosmetic options will only drop if I have a character at x level or above? Like say for example if Batman has some cool looking gloves with red lights I want, there is no restriction that these red gloves only drop if Batman is level 20+, or if my profile level is 50+? Because if that is the case then I know I need to focus on getting those characters I want all appearance options for to be maxed out before grinding boxes.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/BigDippers
    [link] [comments]

    Steam cant locate Injustice 2

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, has anybody encountered an issue in Steam where in, the app says that the game is uninstalled but you never uninstalled it? I tried logging in my injustice 2 yesterday, but then it wouldnt let me, it insisted on me reinstalling the game, I checked the local game files it is still there.you guys might be able to help me thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/RVdlr7
    [link] [comments]

    Is Superman in love with Wonder Woman in the Injustice2 videogame?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I feel like someone needs to talk to netherrealm about what 'Easy' and 'Very Easy' mean.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I don't consider myself completely oblivious to how fighting games work. I just finished the first Injustice with few problems. And I played on easy. I don't care, I don't compete and IDGAF if people think less of me for wanting to enjoy a game.

    But I had to drop to Very Easy for the Harley vs Scarecrow fight. I hate Harley as a character to begin with, and I was getting wiped out by Scarecrow because she's total garbage to play.

    Fast forward to a little later and Batman vs Braniac...what the everloving fuck. How? He takes me down to my 2nd health bar in just a few attacks.

    For real, Very Easy should be for people that just want to enjoy the story. If I wanted to get kicked in the nuts I'd play on hard.

    MOTHERFUCKER JUST BLOCKED MY SUPER WITHOUT MOVING AND HE HAD LIKE 50 PERCENT HEALTH AND TENTACLED ME TO DEATH. FFFFFUUUUUCK

    Edit: Turns out I was on Easy. Dropped it to Very Easy and Braniac was almost brain dead. So...yeah. Still.

    submitted by /u/EchoIon
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any chance The Batman Who Laughs won’t be in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    The character is just too edgy to the point of being cringey. He was okay at first, but DC seems to be really obnoxiously pushing him and there is no doubt in my mind he won't be at least a DLC character in I3. To be fair, maybe a neatherelm game would suit him well, but we'll have Joker, we'll have Batman, do we really need Joker-Batman?

    submitted by /u/SirSullymore
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to finish a set?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I am 3/5 of the Mark-11 set and 4/5 of the Justice League film set. How the hell can I finish it efficiently? Or is it just dumb luck?

    submitted by /u/NauticalPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Premier Skins in Legendary Edition

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition about a year ago with all the DLC and Premier skins. However, when I booted up the game today they were gone. I couldn't find alternate skins like Power Girl, Jay Garrick, etc. And the only TMNT I could play as is Leonardo. Does anybody know what happened and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/notsamoabutjoe
    [link] [comments]

    [Poll] Hottest/Prettiest Female Character in the Injustice2 VideoGame

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    About Deleting Injustice 2

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    So I want to delete Injustice 2 to open up space in my PS4 hard drive but the game when it got the Legendary Edition update said if I delete it my progress will be gone. Is there any way I can delete the game without losing my progress?

    submitted by /u/bertan20011
    [link] [comments]

    Took a lot of work to get the gear, but what do you all think of this batman setup?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 Guild

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    So I created a guild group in Injustice 2 for those who are new and for those of you who are Elite there's I am new to the whole online fighting games situation and I know it can be very tough for players who aren't familiar with it so I created a guild where people can group play have fun and not feel the pressure of knowing what the hell you're supposed to do so if you're interested join my guild..

    Guild- DC Universe Guild id- XRGXF

    submitted by /u/X_x-Tenshi-x_X
    [link] [comments]

    Quick character advice for new player

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I recently got back into fighting games after not playing for like 8 years or something. Been playing mostly MK11

    Just beat IJ2 story mode and now I want to learn one or two characters. I'm trying to avoid a few things: pure zoners, gimmicky characters, anyone overplayed online (I assume Batman), and anyone super trash tier as I'm not good enough to carry a trash character lol (idk how balanced this game is.) In general I like pressure characters who have at least one decent projectile tool or good mobility (teleport, flight) I can use to deal with zoners/spammers

    Throughout story mode I liked the feel of Flash, Firestorm, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, and Super Girl. But should I avoid any of these guys based on what I described above?

    submitted by /u/vizualbasic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment