• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Injustice I finally got the Green Arrow Hooded Epic Gear

    Injustice I finally got the Green Arrow Hooded Epic Gear


    I finally got the Green Arrow Hooded Epic Gear

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Gods are certainly among us

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Clarification on DLC characters in (used) Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    TLDR Injustice 2 Legendary Edition gives you the DLC characters on multiple consoles / accounts.

    I just wanted to post this because earlier today I searched the subreddit and there was some conflicting information and I had the feeling people were confusing several things.

    So I bought Legendary Edition (gold and black box which says it includes all the 10 DLC characters) a few months ago on PS4, new and sealed. I installed it and after some time (like an hour or so after I was able to start the game and play) I had all the DLC characters available. You don't enter a code or anything. It just takes time to download them and until they become selectable on the character select screen.

    Now a friend wanted to borrow the game disc from me and use it on a different Playstation on a different account and we weren't sure whether she'd have the DLC characters and people gave conflicting information on various reddit threads.

    So we took my disc, put it into her Playstation (with her account, my account isn't on there or anything) and when we started the game, it started out missing DLC characters but they became available with time and after an hour or so the roster was complete.

    It's not the case that there is a code on the disc that can only be used once and gives others using the same disc a game with no DLC characters.

    Just thought I'd share this and hope this isn't obvious.

    submitted by /u/lettuce_field_theory
    [link] [comments]

    I did it

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Best Anti air?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Who has the best anti air in the game? I recently started playing and I hate that people keep jumping. No footsies, just jump. D2s get stuffed.

    submitted by /u/Javad90
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Any active guilds?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Are there any active guilds on the ps4?

    submitted by /u/snoopdogg_tg
    [link] [comments]

    Made a new Superman combo.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Which is best injustice 1 or 2?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Im a fan of the 1, but now playing the 2 i feel like the game doesnt have the same flow of the first, and the gameplay isnt fluid

    submitted by /u/predator_rasta
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate Injustice Style Fighting Game With Most Popular Characters Across Different Franchises

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    36 of the the best fighters from different properties for the ultimate fighting game. Tell me what you think and who you might replace.

    1. Superman

    2. Batman

    3. Wonder Woman

    4. Joker

    5. Iron Man

    6. Hulk

    7. Cpt. America

    8. Thor

    9. Spiderman

    10. Wolverine

    11. Goku

    12. Vageta

    13. Freza

    14. One Punch Man

    15. Naruto

    16. Mr. Incredible

    17. Scorpion

    18. Sub Zero

    19. Raiden

    20. Shoa Khan

    21. Ryu

    22. Ken

    23. Chun Li

    24. Samurai Jack

    25. Rick Sanchez

    26. Luffy

    27. Luke Skywalker

    28. Darth Vader

    29. Yoda

    30. Master Chief

    31. Predator

    32. Laura Croft

    33. Termanator

    34. Ben 10

    35. TMNT

    36. The Avatar (Aang)

    DLC

    Shaggy

    Popeye

    submitted by /u/KaiserHanstedt
    [link] [comments]

    How can the gear system be improved in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    While I love the gear system, I do agree that it has a lot of problems and can be improved. Assuming they have the gear system (or something similar) in the next game, what do you think can be improved?

    Here are my main ideas:

    1. Balance everything out. Instead of having a leveling system where each piece of gear makes you stronger, make it to where each piece of gear makes you stronger in some areas, and weaker in other areas. So I could equip a piece of gear that adds 100 to my health, but subtracts 70 from my strength. This makes it to where everything is more personal and balanced, instead of "whoever has the best gear in the game wins."
    2. Add more variety to their appearance. For instance, all of Batman's gear in the game looks armored, all of Flash's gear is spandex, etc. None of the pieces stick out. Like someone else said, you should be able to make a full-on Gotham by Gaslight Batman or a classic Chris Reeve Superman. Yes, the gear could look weird when combined with other pieces, but that's part of the fun of it.
    3. Change the look of gear on premiere skins. While I love the concept of premiere skins, it is disappointing that you're stuck with one look for them. Instead, you should be able to customize the skins just like how you can customize every other character.

    What other ideas do you guys have?

    submitted by /u/RangerRed02
    [link] [comments]

    Can't practice, need help. Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    TLDR: How do I counter/block Desthstroke's jump-slash move at 8:27 - 8:28 in this video? Don't own game & console, can't practice and solve myself.

    I'm playing I:GUA with a friend (local multiplayer) on his PS3. I neither have the game nor a console back home. So the only time I get to play is when we're playing versus each other.

    Nevertheless, I've been able to hold my own a little with Nightwing in Staff mode. My friend plays Deathstroke and I have already cured him of his addiction to the pistols, rifle and sword flip. Now I'm stuck at one specific melee move, the counter for which has been eluding me for days.

    More specifically, the jump-slash at 8:27 - 8:28 in this video. Where Deathstroke jumps in the air and swings his sword only once, just an instant before landing. My friend always uses this at point blank range. I'm unable to defend because it seems to hit me from behind, I think. Is there anyway to block or counter it? Extra appreciation for suggesting a follow-up punisher.

    TLDR: How do I counter/block Desthstroke's jump-slash move at 8:27 - 8:28 in this video? Don't own game & console, can't practice and solve myself.

    submitted by /u/TheJoker273
    [link] [comments]

    TMNT COMBOS

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    What is the best turtle to combo with?

    submitted by /u/exptictacco
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Sunday

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment