• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    Injustice Just got the hood for Green Arrow and now I’m ready to do his legendary multiverse now that he looks good.

    Injustice Just got the hood for Green Arrow and now I’m ready to do his legendary multiverse now that he looks good.


    Just got the hood for Green Arrow and now I’m ready to do his legendary multiverse now that he looks good.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    [Question] Is this card background from a comic or just random art?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Man of Fear

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    If we got an Injustice 3, what would the story mode be like?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I was thinking Dark Multiverse versus the normal Injustice multiverse. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/PowerofthePower
    [link] [comments]

    A Beginner's Method

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I got the game last month and after beating the Story Mode, a lot of Single Fights and several Multiverse events, I temporarily moved out to other games.
    Since IJ2 has this "arcade" feel, it's the ideal game to get back to once in a while and have fun.
    Last week, I got back into the game and decided to leave my LVL. 15 Batman alone for a while - he was very useful to make me think about combo strings and put them in practice - thus moving the spotlight to other fighters. My strategy was getting to know each fighter better by leveling them up to Batman's standards.

    First, I tried Aquaman. His playstyle fit me like a glove - not too realiant on combo strings and has nice and easy to learn Special Attacks with useful Meter Burn properties. Plus, the Trident is also reliable at long-range if I find myself at a tight spot. I quickly got him into LVL. 15 as well.

    Then, I decided to try a slower, more offensive-based fighter, so I went with Bane. Surprisingly, he also felt intuitive and not too dependant on combo strings. His short combos are often enough to dish out some damage and set up my strongest offensives, which usually involve pinning the enemy down with Venom trait plus charge attacks, elbow drops, uppercuts and lots of MB grabs. Of course, he's quite slow but I am having a lot of fun with him. He's currently at LVL. 10.

    Also worthy of note, I had already tried several other fighters that didn't make the cut because I found them too complicated to manage for a beginner: Captain Cold was the hardest, while Grodd seemed interesting but ultimately a more complicated version of Bane.
    I have my eyes set for Deadshot, Doctor Fate and Robin as my probable next "projects".

    So, how do you feel about Batman, Aquaman and Bane? Do you have fun with those characters too? What are some of your favorite characters and recommendations for me to try next?

    submitted by /u/RedShadowF95
    [link] [comments]

    LF Ps4 Guild

    Posted: 28 May 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Hello I am currently looking for a guild that is still active I play every day and would like to earn rewards in a guild.

    submitted by /u/Spaceman1113
    [link] [comments]

    God and demon shaders

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get them for a cheap price, I'm on xbox and I got the legendary edition but I can't pay £30 for the ultimate pack

    submitted by /u/hunterfox09238
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the game in 2020?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Title.

    submitted by /u/Miars01
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition (PS4) £12.95

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    https://gamesoldseparately.co.uk/collections/ps4/products/injustice-2-legendary-edition-ps4

    Great deal on the legendary edition of anyone has t picked this up yet !

    submitted by /u/Justjeff67
    [link] [comments]

    Active Guilds? Xbox One.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game and would like to join an active guild. I tend to play every day and I will try to help earn guild credits for the guild even if I'm not that good. Thanks again! Hope you have a nice day! :)

    submitted by /u/PlatoDrago
    [link] [comments]

    King of the hill

    Posted: 28 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    My king of the hill hasn't been joining any games anyone got any ideas how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Kevinr242
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop activating clashes?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I haven't started playing online yet, only multiverse but I keep accidentally activating clashes, usually right after I use my super move, the AI always uses the maximum super meter and gains like, 20% health, I'm not sure how I keep doing it, it seems like it's usually when I'm hitting the enemy in the air but I have lost multiple matches because of it. Any tips for not activating these in the first place?

    submitted by /u/seaquartz
    [link] [comments]

    If they did an Injustice 3 which ending would it be based off of?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I was thinking that it may be difficult to make an Injustice 3 because of the 2 endings. So which one will they base it off of

    submitted by /u/ztk2005
    [link] [comments]

    How do you use Red Hood's Electric hammers?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    I've been trying to use them but i have no clue how. I'm on PS4 btw.

    submitted by /u/ztk2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment