• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Injustice Long have I waited

    Injustice Long have I waited


    Long have I waited

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Do you think that The Joker from MK 11 will be a copy and paste to Injustice 3?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Basically all the move sets, hit boxes, etc, are the same from Injustice 1 and 2. I figure they're trying to recreate the imagine of the character and MK 11 is them doing that

    submitted by /u/_y0uR_m0M
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an injustice 3 coming?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of posts about characters you want to see in injustice 3, but is it really happening? Because I'm excited for that!

    submitted by /u/screaming_tomato
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 King of the Hill trophy

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Would anyone be willing to help my friend and I get the King of the Hill trophy on PS4? Everyone online is too good, we can never get any wins

    submitted by /u/Injustice2helpthrow
    [link] [comments]

    Active Guild in Injustice 2

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Hello Friends.

    Come to play in GODS Guild(PC-2020),search for our ID f4518.

    Thanks,see ya

    submitted by /u/jeanfeijan
    [link] [comments]

    This happen to anyone else?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I was fighting a team that had a batgirl and I had Jessica cruz. Apparently, if you get the stun as batgirl uses her first special move, it effects her and she turns invisible until she uses a special move again. I couldn't get a screenshot since I was still processing it. This happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Thanosdorf
    [link] [comments]

    Character creation

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Fairly new to Injustice 2 but was wondering what characters can be made using gear sets and shaders. I'm guessing Kid Flash, Nightwing and various lanterns but can anyone point me to a source which lists ones that can be made at all? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LeonLeeson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment