• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Injustice CHOOSE

    Injustice CHOOSE


    CHOOSE

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Me and the boys are doing something where we choos each other's mains, and my final two choices are joker and Wonder Woman. Which should I choose?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Cpopoy
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game "dead"?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Just now getting into Injustice 2. I bought the base game and was thinking about getting the dlc characters, but is it worth it at this point or should I just wait on a possible Injustice 3?

    submitted by /u/FrostyGlaciers
    [link] [comments]

    Guess the demons gonna get my ass then.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    So why is Wonder Woman considered S-tier?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of threads and tier lists that class her as Upper A or mostly S tier. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/Hornitwnk
    [link] [comments]

    Other ways to get the demon/god shader packs when you already have the legendary edition?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    iirc you could only get them from store buying the ultimate pack, but since I already have all the fighter packs there is no way in hell im paying that much for shader skins. Would it be discounted as it already knows I have the characters from the fighter packs? Or is there any other way to get them?

    submitted by /u/aceandspades
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like an idiot

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    I didn't know the level cap increasing to 30 for everyone applied to people with the normal game, so I've been waiting to buy legendary edition and THEN get back into the game without knowing I already had the thing I wanted.

    submitted by /u/nnlt_ig
    [link] [comments]

    If you transform one item to look like another item you’ve already transformed?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    This has the potential to be really confusing so I'll try to make it simple.

    I have an item I really liked the stats of but want it to look a different way. So I transform it. This item, which I'll call Item 1, has had 2 looks now. It's original look, and it's transformed look.

    Let's call the original look Look A and the transformed look look B.

    Now I have a new item and I want it to transform it to Look A. This will be item 2

    If I transform Item 2 to Item 1, will I get Look A(Original) or look B(the second look)?

    submitted by /u/The_Lordnerdious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment