• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Injustice Mobile I'm at 1.4 million and only on the edge of top 1% while there's still some time left...the quarantine grind is real

    Injustice Mobile I'm at 1.4 million and only on the edge of top 1% while there's still some time left...the quarantine grind is real


    I'm at 1.4 million and only on the edge of top 1% while there's still some time left...the quarantine grind is real

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I don't see any problem with that.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    “So you wanted to have fun playing Injustice huh...nope.”

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Any team suggestions, also strats for expert GF Superman?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Fastest way to get support cards that apply to all characters. Or just getting alliance credits

    submitted by /u/Alonso026
    [link] [comments]

    Which characters do you just happen to neglect ?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Not necessarily because the characters that are bad/ weak but just ones you don't bother to use. I don't think I've ever really used either of the Martian Manhunters although I do see them online very frequently so I guess they must be decent cards. But for what ever reason I just don't use them.

    Ditto with both the Zods. Although I decided tonight to try and change that. So I paired up the MoS Zod with MoS Superman and Krypto Lex Luther. Played a couple of matches with this and decided to switch out SM for Batman Prime. Both times I actually really enjoyed it. Plus I played with my newly acquired 4WMace on Lex Luther which dragged out a match to 5min. I did win so that was a bonus. I might try using some more neglected cards for a bit of fun.

    submitted by /u/Gsmaniac1
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantress gear

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Is it worth investing? Or should i shatter it?

    submitted by /u/OGATHIN
    [link] [comments]

    Might be a bit of a newbie question, but why does this man have so few offense wins yet he's second and was first yesterday?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Fourth World + Nekrons Scythe. I was smiling when I got hit by INJ2 SM. Got hit for 450k each slam :)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Who should I promote to max?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    So I have Arkham knight and I wanna know what gear and teammates to have on him for grinding

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Upcoming challenge modes?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Who are the characters for the upcoming challenge modes? Is it random?

    submitted by /u/zenyth-the-legend
    [link] [comments]

    oh no

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    What gear should I run on Catwoman?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I beat AO Batman!! Skipped the other stages though, is that why I didn’t get a reward??

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Gold Breakthrough can be officially completed.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    With Hawkgirl the last weekend, the game has given BT chance for all the 108 gold characters.

    With an exact distribution, with being ready before the new time that the weeks changed and having the E7 characters ready for it.

    In my case and without paying anything I have reached 107 Ex Lv60 Golds. The only one I'm missing is DoJ Batman that I don't have E7.

    If you have paid money on DoJBN; You can have the complete 108, without paying would be 107 EX and DoJBM in E7 but already with BT done.

    The bad thing is that the credit pack is 4-5 years out of the store and the BT of Batman is this weekend; So wait for the last miracle in the next 3 months. The game without update is completing over time...

    submitted by /u/Radamantis11
    [link] [comments]

    Update

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Is the game ever going to be updated again, there are a lot of problems or things that could be improved, and another update would be great, it's been a year since last update

    submitted by /u/kjhendrick
    [link] [comments]

    You know I was really mad till I saw the character, that’s my 4th pro pack and a normal pack with no metals, I’m gonna start saving up for 200 packs now, free golds lmao and if I’m lucky a metal

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Bonus battle 6

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    How do you get past the first fight in bonus battle 6? I did it once but that required so much engine with flash. I just want to beat bonus battle 6

    submitted by /u/subshinysandwich
    [link] [comments]

    MP reward

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I'm currently at 1,015 BP is there any chance I can still get 1% if I grind hard enough

    submitted by /u/Ingasu619
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my team

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get a decent team together but needing to get lots of money to buy packs. I'm currently promoting and levelling flashpoint batman. I can just about clear bb6 but its a bit of a struggle as I only have a few strong characters. Would it be worth promoting say Lobo to E7 just to help me earn credits on bb6?

    Inj 2 https://imgur.com/a/IrVe5Yh

    submitted by /u/adamskib86
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried taking a gold or silver team into survivor, and then replacing with silver or bronze after that?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering since survivor scales with your stats.

    submitted by /u/ezzep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment