• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Injustice Which Female Characters would you like to see in Injustice 3?

    Injustice Which Female Characters would you like to see in Injustice 3?


    Which Female Characters would you like to see in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:41 AM PST

    So as the title says I'm wondering which female characters from the DC comics you'd like to see in injustice 3 be it returning or new?

    I've split it into three categories for me Definite (ones who are certain/I'd love to see), Returning and then New

    Definite

    • Catwoman
    • Wonder Woman
    • Harley Quinn
    • Supergirl

    Returning

    • Killer Frost
    • Hawkgirl
    • Poison Ivy
    • Black Canary

    New

    • Circe
    • Star Sapphire
    • Vixen (as her own separate character not a skin)
    submitted by /u/LyriumRogue
    [link] [comments]

    New to INJ 2, Looking for active Guilds to join for RoBIn.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I mostly play MK11 and decided to give injustice 2 a shot again after buying it on release, playing 1 character and never touching it again until now. I'm way more familiar with fighting game mechanics now so I'm having a lot of fun. If anyone can refer me to active Robin(or any other)guild I'd appreciate it. Thanks 🙂

    submitted by /u/Taino-Proltario
    [link] [comments]

    Data for this application is corrupted

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    I recently got myself an external storage HDD for my PS4 and put all my games on there including Injustice 2. However since I did that the game will randomly crash and give me an error that says "The data for this application has been corrupted. Remove it from PS4 and insert the disc again". However if I start the game again everything runs fine until the same error happens again randomly. Sometimes it happens after only a few minutes, sometimes after a few hours. It only happens when the game is loading a fight.

    This never happened to me when the game was installed on my internal HDD. However every other game on the external HDD runs fine without issues.

    However recently I had an issue with my internal drive where my PS4 could not start anymore and only after I rebuild the database several times and reinstalled the most recent firmware update (which for some reason was no longer on my drive after rebuiding the database) did it start up normally again. I did not have any issues with it since. Could the Injustice 2 error be connected to that ? Has the game or save data been corrupted by it ?

    submitted by /u/Slade_Heart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment