• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Phantom zone is a waste of time🙂

    Injustice Mobile Phantom zone is a waste of time��


    Phantom zone is a waste of time��

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:40 AM PST

    They finally figured out a good pack. This should have been released with the last update. Seriously might have made them some money as it lets players buy metals and would have allowed them to keep the game alive longer.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Waiting for a challenge in this game since release like I'm waiting for the Simpsons sky to come back like...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:10 AM PST

    So my opponents just left me... I’m feeling some kind of way.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Do we know when Red Lantern Hal is going to come back to be a challenge?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Darkseid is the new challenge! Let the complaints begin!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Season Rewards Rant

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Ok so this is my 4th time where I haven't received the season rewards. I got to Gold 2 for Reverse Flash, Gold 4 on the last one and another top 3% for another gear. The gold and gear cards are what I grind the online battles for and I have gotten nothing for my efforts so many times. I didn't even log into online game until after the season reset so I don't know why I'm not getting anything

    submitted by /u/bru_swayne
    [link] [comments]

    My collection. Just missing catwoman.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I guess it is Batgirl’s problem. As long as it’s a version of Batgirl, this happens. Fml

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    What are some good gears for characters with nuke sp2s?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I know Heart of Darkness, demon blade and the Ibistick but any others?

    submitted by /u/Rlytel67679
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be a good idea to buy the ultimate bundle top teams?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    I can't really buy it because it costs way to much money for me, unless I save up or something, but would it really be a good idea to spend that money if the game would end?

    submitted by /u/Hello_friend36
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or nobody can see upcoming challenge bundle?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment