• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Injustice Mobile That feel when 5 elite crystals gets you Boss Grundy

    Injustice Mobile That feel when 5 elite crystals gets you Boss Grundy


    That feel when 5 elite crystals gets you Boss Grundy

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Rate the username

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Why haven’t my Phantom zone begun?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Can't wait to come across some guy that just buys this instead of grinding

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Stuck here. Batgirl got Arkham Knight out with a smoke bomb to save him from KO? Is there a time limit on online matches? What do I do? It's the last out of 5 matches.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:53 AM PST

    How often does the 2x XP comes

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Nostalgia

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I still remember getting Red Son Batman. And also the packs were quite affordable. The Ras Al ghul gear was considered OP. Good times. Good times.

    submitted by /u/ashlexd
    [link] [comments]

    The game is stuck at this screen. I tried restarting the device and reinstalling the game but neither worked. Help me please

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:38 PM PST

    5 elite crystals for this

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    This game may be on the brink of death but I’m still satisfied. Just waiting on Black Adam and Nightwing to finish the Metal collection!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    When is mortal kombat scorpion coming back

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    I despreratly need mk scorpion if any of you guys know when his challenge is coming back please let me know

    submitted by /u/ANAL_MOIST_VAGINA
    [link] [comments]

    So basically, whatever character I get, I won't be able to promote with credits when I open this?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Rebirth Characters

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    So with the recent online battle season ending with Wally West as the reward, I've been pairing him with other Rebirth characters but I've noticed that Wally West's passive doesn't seem to work with Green Arrow Rebirth despite him being a Rebirth character, is there a reason for that?

    submitted by /u/Comet_0422
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom zone and Survivor

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    This could be purely coincidental but the last two times phantom zone has appeared I have done my normal survivors (try to get 2 rounds to level 9-12 a day for 3 days in a row) but the Nth metal drops have been triple what they normally are. Just got to level 10 and got 100, I'm at level 3 on the second and at 50.

    This happened the last PZ event as well. Probably nothing more than dumb luck but it's substantially different from my "normal" runs to level 9 where I am happy to get 25 Nth.

    submitted by /u/bobbatman1084
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment