• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Injustice Injustice 2 DLC not working.

    Injustice Injustice 2 DLC not working.


    Injustice 2 DLC not working.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    I just got a new copy Injustice 2 Legendary Edition. None of the DLC is loading.

    The install and XBL Update both have been completed.

    I did have an old save file of Injustice 2 because I bought it digitally but I erased it.

    I already deleted the Injustice download before I installed the disc.

    I was looking to buy some DLC but it was cheaper for me to buy the legendary edition from GameStop.

    Any idea how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/doomx24
    [link] [comments]

    This is a question about the comics

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Are the game and the comics connected? If they are it doesn't make any sense, how would scarecrow be in injustice 2 when he was literally the first one to die in the comics

    submitted by /u/Guillermo-1
    [link] [comments]

    Drake Moveset Concept

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Not only is Drake my favourite DC character, he was on my roster predictions list too! So here it is my moveset concept for Tim Drake, otherwise known as Drake.

    Power: Thunder-rang

    Drake throws an electric birda-rang. You can throw this upwards or forward. If the birda-rang hits the opponent, they are zapped by the electricity and are left vulnerable for a short amount of time.

    Staff Smash:

    Drake jumps up into the air before hitting the opponent with his staff knocking them away.

    Birda-rang:

    Drake throws a birda-rang which travels upwards before coming down on the opponent.

    Swift Takedown:

    Drake dashes behind the opponent before pulling his staff against their neck, and kneeing them in the back. He then retreats before finally knocking them back with his staff. This function as a throw.

    Tornado Block:

    Drake rapidly rotates his staff, deflecting all projectiles for a short amount of time. Meter-burning this, parries all attacks, not just projectiles.

    Strategic Takedown:

    Drake puts his staff, in between the legs of the opponent before flinging them over his head.

    Supermove:

    Drake fires a grappling hook over the opponents head. He then places the grappling hook below their chest. He then let's go, crushing the opponent into the wall. He then throws a birdarang at them. He then presses a button on his suit, sending electricity through the birda-rang, causing an explosion, knocking the opponent back onto the stage.

    Hey guys, I actually enjoyed making this. And to make this sure, this is the red robin or the third robin, whatever you want to call him. However not many people know his "Drake" alias. Bye!

    submitted by /u/VoltikItchy
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve a specific character

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Hey all so I was wondering what I could do to get better with my main Robin. I tried watching pros like Hayatei but the combos he does are pretty difficult to do. Should I play ranked sets or something else to get better with Robin or just practice combos? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/orvilletootenbacher0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment