• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Injustice Mobile My new nth metal team

    Injustice Mobile My new nth metal team


    My new nth metal team

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Best Way to grind credits?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Is there a really good way or the fastest way possible to grind credits?

    submitted by /u/Ra1yan04
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta Catch ‘Em All

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Hey!

    So I recently returned to Injustice a month or two ago after a few years, only to learn the roster had grown incredibly.

    So, I've made it my goal to collect all 144 different character cards. However, I'm having a little bit of an issue with Knightfall Bane, and Batman Beyond, due to the easiest way to attain them is through completing certain actions online on console. Yet, there appears to be next to no one online, at least, when I'm active, as I live in NZ.

    I believe I could get Bane through Silver Packs eventually, but I don't know about Batman. Would getting a friend to have a copy and try to set up matches with them work? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks to any and all that made it this far haha

    submitted by /u/Sammyson17
    [link] [comments]

    Got this with the 2 percent chance on medium phantom zone difficulty. I am very excited cause this is metal number 2 and is better than the metal black adam I have.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Blackest night

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:14 AM PST

    What is the best team for blackest night characters, and how do i get them? I have the hawkgirl already.

    submitted by /u/Dinosizedmurloc
    [link] [comments]

    I need a gear set for my new team, what do I use? I know I should throw Lexcorp on FP Bats but after that idk

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Not a bad run

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:57 AM PST

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:56 PM PST

    What Characters should I promote to e7?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    I have E3 F Batman, 52BA and Batman who laughs as my strongest team, I want to elite some golds but idk which ones to do, I was thinking of getting MKX Scorpion to E7 cause he is pretty cheap only around 260k and also promoting my Arkham night because he is also cheap around 310k I think. Should I do this or is there any better golds to promote that are cheap like 400k down?

    submitted by /u/Ra1yan04
    [link] [comments]

    What I got from a Ultimate Pack

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    New Again

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    I just got back into this game after taking more than a year off. I honestly thought it would die when Injustice 2 came out but I am happy to see it's still around and with some good changes. Any advice for someone getting back in to it?

    submitted by /u/Back0nTheBl0ck
    [link] [comments]

    Best MP team?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:15 PM PST

    What's your best mp team? I use Arkham Knight batman, new 52 Wonder Woman and injustice 2 superman.

    submitted by /u/Hugh-Jhanus
    [link] [comments]

    Gaining gear and nightmare mode challenge

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:52 PM PST

    I've been looking at majority people on MP and it seems like everyone has great gear? What's the best way to get good gear and is it worth upgrading lower tier gear? I'm trying to get top 5% to get the cloak but I'm struggling to keep up with the battle ratings!

    I've also looked at nightmare mdoe of challenges but just wondering what lvl characters are needed to be able to complete it as it looks solid?

    submitted by /u/itssawan
    [link] [comments]

    I just got back to this game from 2015, are these any good?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Will we get an update on the aniversary?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    The Power of Flashpoint (7th ultimate battle)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

    The highest I’ve been at any given point of time (taken on the weekend)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

    I just got this guy off the 200 Nth metal pack. Is he any good? My current setup is AO Batman, BN Catwoman, LoJ Superman in that order.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Battle to Grind

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    What is the Battle in the Play Mode that you can grind for Credits and XP?

    submitted by /u/SammyPC1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment