• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Injustice 2 Batman (edit)

    Injustice Mobile Injustice 2 Batman (edit)


    Injustice 2 Batman (edit)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    I'm starting to enjoy IJ1 again. Something about silver NW's Kali fury that makes my day

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Maybe it's that rush when his fury is released upon that green-skinned freak where the AI blocks your every attempt to start a combo and you fail to crit everytime. Too bad he didn't count on NW's Kali skills.

    submitted by /u/ezzep
    [link] [comments]

    All for having the astro harness and tantu totem equipped just after getting them through Nth packs and playing survivor for shards all last 2 weeks, great day

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:15 PM PST

    I Miss This Game

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Just recently returned back to the game I love so much and I noticed that it is most likely on its last leg. Without an update in over a year and with this new bug where I cant even run more than 2 fights without the app closing on me, its time to say goodbye. Farewell my favorite game in all of mobile history. I hope something springs you back to life.

    submitted by /u/badadaha
    [link] [comments]

    Online rewards

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    How come 1st place gets 6 gauntlets for any other reason than to just shatter them

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocked BN Nightwing right after. Fucking hyped

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Wow, fuck this bullshit app, could barely take one down before the other two reduced my characters to atoms

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Approximately what was the top 5% threshold for these bad boys last time they ran?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Gearing a Flash Team Recommendations

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    I'm wanting to use a team of Wally West, Reverse Flash and Metahuman Flash. Anyone have any ideas on the best way to gear them ?

    submitted by /u/lss6237
    [link] [comments]

    Inj1 Bug: Skipping Battle results means you don't get gears?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    So I just completed a 7 round in which I hit the credits button at the end to fast skip the results. I immediately clicked on the battle history to see how many BPs i got. The result screen showed +1 gear. Went to check my inventory for new gears... nothing is at x2 (I have all 1 and 2 * gear already, no new 3*+ gears).

    Has anyone else experienced this? Is it well known heh (my bad for not searching yet).

    I love the press the credits button to skip the slow battle result screens, but if this means missing out on Gears, Support Cards, Energy Refills and the rare Character, that just sucks...
    Maybe only don't skip the final stage?

    IOS version.

    submitted by /u/Mastatheorm-CG
    [link] [comments]

    Hey mom look, a hacker

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment