• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Injustice I was thinking Injustice 3 could take a more Teen Titans/Young Justice Approach to the story. Superman taking control of both Supergirl and Batman is the canon ending of Injustice 2, so they are now evil, making Superman’s regime even more powerful. Injustice 3 will take place several years in the f

    Injustice I was thinking Injustice 3 could take a more Teen Titans/Young Justice Approach to the story. Superman taking control of both Supergirl and Batman is the canon ending of Injustice 2, so they are now evil, making Superman’s regime even more powerful. Injustice 3 will take place several years in the f


    I was thinking Injustice 3 could take a more Teen Titans/Young Justice Approach to the story. Superman taking control of both Supergirl and Batman is the canon ending of Injustice 2, so they are now evil, making Superman’s regime even more powerful. Injustice 3 will take place several years in the f

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:44 AM PST

    The game could take a more Teen Titans Approach to the story. Superman taking control of both Supergirl and Batman is the canon ending of IJ2, so they are now evil, making Superman's regime even more powerful. The game will take place several years in the future, so younger heroes have to step up to defeat the Superman regime.

    In the story, Superman's biggest threat is Darkseid and Nekron, as he is at war with Darkseid to take his throne at Apokolips, while Nekron has raised a team of undead characters to fight for him. The Insurgency will be lead by the most experienced heroes who haven't aged as much due to their powers which are Flash and Green Lantern, and will feature more "unlikely heroes" and young heroes that rise up to stop Superman's tyranny. Meanwhile, a legion of Supervillains have also formed to take control of Superman's tyranny and land on top. Here are the factions + roster:

    Superman's Faction (Basically The Evil Justice League At This Point):

    Superman

    Supergirl (Premiere Skin For Superman, They Will Have Same Moves)

    Wonder Woman

    Batman In A Futuristic Batman Beyond Suit Design To Compensate For Older Age

    Cyborg

    Aquaman

    Damian Wayne Nightwing

    Legion Of Supervillains (IMO Any 7 Newer Villains Could Work Here. But I For Sure Want Ra's Al Ghul and Deathstroke On This, But Here Would Be My List):

    Ra's Al Ghul

    Larfleeze

    Ocean Master

    Deathstroke

    Captain Boomerang

    Metallo (Which Would Be The Weapon That Can Stop Superman)

    Weather Wizard

    Insurgency/The Rebellion/New Generation Of Heroes:

    Flash

    Green Lantern

    Plastic Man

    Jason Todd

    Red Arrow/Arsenal (Has A Green Arrow Premiere Skin)

    Booster Gold

    Raven

    Static Shock

    Huntress

    Superboy (Found in CADMUS Labs at the beginning of the story on the first mission, it kind of marks the "hope" for the Insurgency as ultimately he can stop Superman, main character of the story kinda like Batman in the previous games)

    Blue Beetle

    Nekron's Undead Faction:

    Joker

    Beast Boy

    Dick Grayson Nightwing (Premiere Skin For Damian Nightwing)

    Lex Luthor

    Shazam

    Captain Atom

    Apokolips Faction:

    Darkseid

    Big Barda

    DLC Characters That Aren't In The Story But A Lot Of People Seem To Want:

    Constantine

    Etrigan

    Mera

    Amazo (His Ability Is That He Can Steal 2 Special Moves From His Opponents)

    submitted by /u/Proof-Chart
    [link] [comments]

    I work for an international branch of WB Games. Here's some Injustice information.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    I won't go into great detail as it would make it far too obvious who I am for co-workers. But I can tell you a few things about Injustice going forward.

    Injustice 3 is set for May 2021.

    Currently deals for Joaquin Phoenix likeness are being worked out. Heath Ledger's estate declined once more to make a deal for his likeness to appear in the game. They turned down a deal for Injustice 2 aswell back in 2015 when work began on the Joker character for Injustice 2.

    Robert Pattinson's likeness for Batman will be a pre-order bonus.

    Neo from the Matrix movies will be the first DLC character, available on day 1 to tie in with the release of Matrix 4. Keanu Reeves will record all lines. Trinity cosmetics for Catwoman.

    Two story modes, one continuing the story of the Injustice series, another focusing on an alternate timeline Justice League.

    Over 200 skins per character on launch.

    A lot of focus on gear, skins and overall cosmetics. If you want to turn the Joker into a Red Lantern Corps member, you can! Be the superhero or supervillain that YOU want to be.

    Huntress and Penguin are 2 of 4 new characters. Hawkgirl and Lex Luthor make their return from the first installment.

    Take this with a boatload of salt. I have heard it from another staff member who heard it from another and so on. I don't know how deep that rabithole goes, but I am 110% able to confirm that Neo is in it, and a deal for Joaquin Phoenix likeness is being worked on as these are situations I am somewhat closely attached to. Naturally things do change as the world turns but Neo with Keanu Reeves portraying him is a sealed, completely done deal.

    submitted by /u/WBLeaker
    [link] [comments]

    There's an injustice 2 exhibition going on today. If you want to enter respond to his tweet

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    You know what would be cool?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Ok so what if I'm injustice two, if you pick for example to get the Superman ending but you lose against batman, what if it didn't let you retry and you got the Batman ending instead? Just randomly thought about this but still...

    submitted by /u/Richard-Patterson
    [link] [comments]

    I lost all my ps4 save data to a power unplug moment, I was wondering if my injustice 2 gear is still on my account. I had so much and I hope I didn't lose it. Whats saved on the WB servers? Whats not saved? Can someone give me some insight on how things work? Is there any way to get them back? aaaa

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    What the title says, I couldnt post without at least 300 characters

    submitted by /u/TWLGHT
    [link] [comments]

    Input problems

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    So I'm a newcomer to Injustice and I absolutely love the game as I've wanted to play it for a while. I quickly found out that an input for a special move had to be input during a combo so that was easy to work with. However, sometimes when I input a motion it registers as the exact opposite action (26L->24L) or it just wont register as anything at all. I've checked the inputs in training mode and I genuinely don't get what I'm doing wrong

    submitted by /u/Penntandem
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good players on xbox? Also my title requires I have 300 characters in it to post so here's this little explanation of me explaining why my title is the way it is. Huh, still not 300, maybe now? Nope, who the fuck decided a title needs to be 300 characters anyways? That's stupid. AAAAAA

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:03 PM PST

    I've gone through about 40 matches in random player versus tonight, and maybe 34/40 of the people I went against just spammed the entire game. I'd understand if I went all try hard and shit, but I didnt, I chose random select, random stage, and tried to have a good time, they on the other hand, chose their best level 30 character and their own stage. And even when they have the upper hand, they still spammed. So like the title asks, are there any good players here on xbox that are fun to play against and dont spam the entire match?

    submitted by /u/Im_Here_For_TheMemes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment