• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Injustice I play both Minecraft and Injustice 2, So I decided to make a skin of my best looking gear for Green lantern. Honestly I think it looks really good. I did this a pretty long time ago but only recently thought to post it. What do you think? What should I name this new superhero? link in the comments.

    Injustice I play both Minecraft and Injustice 2, So I decided to make a skin of my best looking gear for Green lantern. Honestly I think it looks really good. I did this a pretty long time ago but only recently thought to post it. What do you think? What should I name this new superhero? link in the comments.


    I play both Minecraft and Injustice 2, So I decided to make a skin of my best looking gear for Green lantern. Honestly I think it looks really good. I did this a pretty long time ago but only recently thought to post it. What do you think? What should I name this new superhero? link in the comments.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I think we all learned to not zone against offline Brainiac the hard way....

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Never kick a man’s cat

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    What are the best character endings? I want to see some good ones, I just did cyborgs one? Any recommendations? Do the dlc characters have them? Does braniac?(I need three hundred characters to post this so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaasssaaaaaaaa)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Some injustice 2 exhibition matches with Robin players,Batman Swamp Thing Flash etc

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Please help me! (Spoilers)So I made it to the final choice in the story of batman or Superman and dropped my controller. By the time I locked it up it chose Superman. I hate this ending do much. Is there anyway I can reverse they choice right now?? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    So I made it to the final choice in the story of batman or Superman and dropped my controller. By the time I locked it up it chose Superman. I hate this ending do much. Is there anyway I can reverse they choice right now?? Please help!

    submitted by /u/RopeyPolecat540_
    [link] [comments]

    Come and watch some injustice 2 exhibitions

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Am I an idiot or is it impossible to beat the zoning lesson?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    The first zoning lesson has one tutorial with Kara where she performs spaceport, The tutorial asks you to block the attack, and I can't. Even when I request that the AI performs it, the AI fails it. Am I missing something? Or does it just have to be a pixel perfect block?

    submitted by /u/The-Ravioli-Mage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment