• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Injustice Black Adam

    Injustice Black Adam


    Black Adam

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:21 AM PST

    This may or may not be a dumb question but why was Black Adam working with superman and all? Wasn't he fighting against shazam and superman in the cartoon

    submitted by /u/flash-earth-13
    [link] [comments]

    How active is Injustice 2 on Xbox?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't see a more recent post asking. Are there enough hardcore DC fans still playing to find games?

    submitted by /u/yachtrock94
    [link] [comments]

    How would you like Injustice 3 to approach gear? Would you like a repeat of Injustice 2? Would you prefer the more streamlined version from Mortal Kombat 11? Would you rather that NetherRealm Studios drop the concept entirely and revert to individual skins like with Injustice 1 and previous titles??

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Injustice cards

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I don't ever play injustice, but I came across a couple series 2 cards which I think might be worth something small. I have Arkham Batman, Arkham deathstroke, and other cards as long as a couple which have a shiny rainbow ish tint. Is anybody interested in buying these? I'll obviously show u everything I have. Even if you want to just let me know what is worth what that would be great. Reply to this or just message me, thanks

    submitted by /u/johnkatz123
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a year. I don't remember it being this clunky?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I've been playing hyper fighters like Dragonball Fighterz so I know it's gonna be a jump to go back to Injustice 2. But I really don't remember it being so clunky and awful. I loved this game back in 2017 and 2018 but playing it now feels terrible. Every time I do an input, the game reads only half the commands and ends up throwing a punch instead of making a Wall or throws a kick instead of shooting a missile. Seriously, HALF my inputs are being misread and it's a new controller.

    Green Lantern main. Loved how slow this game was back in the day but I don't remember the inputs being this fucking atrocious. I thought, "hey, maybe they just nerfed the hell out of GL for some reason and now he's just sluggish? Idk" and tried my other characters (Superman, Attrocitus, Batman, Robin w/ Staff) it felt like I had to press buttons at the speed of molasses to get my inputs to be read correctly.

    submitted by /u/KaiPhoenixHeart
    [link] [comments]

    How active is this now?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    I stopped playing a looong time ago and have been super into MK11 but ow as thinking about checking this out again.

    submitted by /u/Tiberious__Jefferson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment