• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Injustice Stability Issues in Injustice 2 on King of the Hill - Xbox One?

    Injustice Stability Issues in Injustice 2 on King of the Hill - Xbox One?


    Stability Issues in Injustice 2 on King of the Hill - Xbox One?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Hi, I'm a active player and recently I have a lot of issues with the King of the Hill Online.

    Often when I'm king and the game gets laggy, the game messages "Your opponent has left the game" and I'm thinking "Ok he probably rage quieted", but afterwards I'm getting thrown out of the hill and even worse it was counted as my loss, despite the fact that my internet connection is actually good, so it can't be because of my connection. Because of those issues I fell down the ranks a lot, ranking in the Top 100, now more in Middle 200 on the world and I keep losing ranks because of those issues, and it really makes me wanna quiet playing this mode. Anyone similar problems?

    submitted by /u/Sokratos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment