• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Injustice Mobile After six(ish) years on and off, I am proud to say I’ve finally hit 1 million for the first time.

    Injustice Mobile After six(ish) years on and off, I am proud to say I’ve finally hit 1 million for the first time.


    After six(ish) years on and off, I am proud to say I’ve finally hit 1 million for the first time.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Jessica Cruz

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    I just got her from a Challenge Pack, and I don't know how to gear her. Any suggestions?

    By the way, the only 4 star gears I have are Lexcorp Helm and 4th World Mace and Helm. None are evolved.

    submitted by /u/Cobruh211
    [link] [comments]

    My Account is glitched

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    After getting top 1% five weeks in a row, I havn't done anything the last 2 weeks, I guess im mentally sick of it lol!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    Meta human Flash or Darkside

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Meta human Flash or Darkside which one of these characters is more worth it? Should I focus more on climbing up to top 5% or complete the darkside challenge.?

    submitted by /u/stavroszz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment