• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Injustice Mobile Didn’t KO The Flash due to the gears he was using (I did end up winning the battle) but I wanted to show you guys how quickly Lord Joker melts through opponents’ health using SP2. Its insane and with the right gears he is overpowered.

    Injustice Mobile Didn’t KO The Flash due to the gears he was using (I did end up winning the battle) but I wanted to show you guys how quickly Lord Joker melts through opponents’ health using SP2. Its insane and with the right gears he is overpowered.


    Didn’t KO The Flash due to the gears he was using (I did end up winning the battle) but I wanted to show you guys how quickly Lord Joker melts through opponents’ health using SP2. Its insane and with the right gears he is overpowered.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:12 PM PST

    should i? i have AO batman but i feel like this batman would be better on my arkham team

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:25 PM PST

    ( INJ 1 ) Hi guys so I'm a fairly new player here and I'm currently stuck on battle 37 and I genuinely don't know how to progress from here. All of the packs in the store cost real money (even the daily gold pack) and the only packs left that cost credits are the Gold and Challenge packs. Need help

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:51 AM PST

    List the Batman Cards from Best to Worst

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    In my opinion:

    FP Batman (this guy is so strong it's insane, probably the best card in the game)

    BNj Batman (That SP2, the right gear and his innate crit + tankiness when outnumbered)

    AK Batman (Most versatile card in the game)

    Gaslight (Nerfed)

    AO Batman

    Dawn of Justice

    Animated Beyond

    Blackest Night

    Red Son

    Batman Prime

    Beyond

    Insurgency

    submitted by /u/FrightenedTomato
    [link] [comments]

    Breakthrough

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:29 AM PST

    Does anybody know about the cycle for a Superman or Wonder Woman breakthrough. Seems like it's been a while

    submitted by /u/dthpruf2049
    [link] [comments]

    Are jessica cruz and john stewart good pulls from the 150k challenge pack?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    [INJ1] rage.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    I had a fourth world helmet +10 I just had enough green crystals to evolve and I accidentally shattered it on a misclick I seriously hope it's back in survivor soon but I cant believe I wasted all the credits and Crystal's and now I have the pleasure of saving them up again...hooray

    submitted by /u/dy1ss24
    [link] [comments]

    injustice mobile bug triple aquaman on online battle

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    when i go to online battle my character selection shows 3 aquaman is their any fix

    submitted by /u/jayetheking
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to open an account on a different device?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    I've just downloaded this game on a different device than the one I normally use, so how do I log in to my other account? I tried using wbid with the same username and password but it didn't do anything.

    submitted by /u/Non-Existent_User
    [link] [comments]

    What are your guys' online teams?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Mine is Metahuman Flash, Wally West Rebirth, and the Reverse Flash, and lemme tell ya, Metahuman Flash with Ra's Schmitar and the Astro Harness is gorgeous if you swipe and do only heavy attacks

    submitted by /u/CelestialEgo
    [link] [comments]

    should i use a all silver team for online (im kinda tired of using my arkham team)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment