• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Injustice Looking to join a Guild/League [PC: Steam]

    Injustice Looking to join a Guild/League [PC: Steam]


    Looking to join a Guild/League [PC: Steam]

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Just got the game, would like to have fun and mix with friends, I am not SUPER serious with the game, just having fun here.

    Let me know [will drop my ID/Username later].

    submitted by /u/Disney_Jazzcore
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get guild mother boxes?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    I just purchased the game and finished it on PC and was wondering why there aren't any online matches and how does one earn guild motherboxes? Do I need to join a guild? Where can I find one?

    submitted by /u/Disney_Jazzcore
    [link] [comments]

    What's the fastest way to get rare or epic gear?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    I have my AI running endless with what I want but the pace feels very slow. Any suggestions on how to get it faster?

    submitted by /u/Johnnycageisgr8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment