• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Injustice First time I teared up reading a comic

    Injustice First time I teared up reading a comic


    First time I teared up reading a comic

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Battle Simulator Endings

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Are any of the character endings from the battle simulator actually cannon?

    submitted by /u/PickleAxe1
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys I’m looking for newer players to play with!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    Hello! I'm assuming you clicked on this post since you're most likely new to the game too. I figured since the legendary edition was on sale for Black Friday for about like $15 I would get it because I missed out on it when it was in its prime.

    Anyways I play on Xbox One and I was looking for people to play with. If you're a noob or just play injustice 2 in general idc- dm me or just comment under this post, because I wanna hone my skills so I can be decent at this nrs game as well.

    GT - AbashedMist832 ( In case you guys wanna message me or add me on there, feel free to )

    submitted by /u/KomboKenji
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment