• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Injustice Xbox version still active? Also where can I buy the game for cheap, because it's still $80 on the MS store and this sucks :/

    Injustice Xbox version still active? Also where can I buy the game for cheap, because it's still $80 on the MS store and this sucks :/


    Xbox version still active? Also where can I buy the game for cheap, because it's still $80 on the MS store and this sucks :/

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Advice for new/returning player

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:53 AM PST

    So I played the first Injustice a lot. So much at one point I was in the top 150. I've recently left dragonball fighterz due to how unbalanced it was and I just couldn't get into MK11. Any advice for a returning player in terms of characters? I used to use Zod and Solomon Grundy if that helps.

    submitted by /u/lomax1992
    [link] [comments]

    I have the legendary edition but no DLC characters?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    I have the Injustice 2 legendary edition, but it didn't include any of the dlc characters? Help!

    submitted by /u/throwaway_x456
    [link] [comments]

    Selling acount I dont play this game no more message me with max gold and max gears for 20 dollars

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment