• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Injustice Mobile IHML: even for a regular 200 nth metal pack, this is just pure garbage.

    Injustice Mobile IHML: even for a regular 200 nth metal pack, this is just pure garbage.


    IHML: even for a regular 200 nth metal pack, this is just pure garbage.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Thats...I only spent 20ticket and i got full set i am done with this game.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    Yeeeees finally got him

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Does anyone know why I can’t play phantom zone and my Batman ninja challenge isn’t appearing. It’s been like this ever since the joker challenge ended.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:34 PM PST

    Is this card actually useful genuinely curius

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PST

    Battle 63 advice

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    I'm up to battle 63 on the regular play, second to last of the set. Opponent is Batman Ninja Batman. 149k damage, 518k health. Gnarly dude and I'm getting destroyed. I'm currently going at him with:

    BN Nightwing...54k and 97k, gears are ibistick, ras al ghul, ninjato

    BN Catwoman...56k and 98k, gears are deathcart, diamond claws, league of assassins hood

    Blackest Night Batman...68k and 110k, gears are 4th world set

    My main strategy is to try and get catwoman in, using her special to prevent his power gain, and chaining S2's. This has worked for every other battle in this set. But his blocking is really good so it's hard for me to execute basic combos without him blocking and then getting at least 1 basic combo which even if I'm blocking is pretty much enough for a KO. Curious if any thoughts on better strategy. My other options for players and gear:

    Killer Frost, level 60X

    AO Deathstroke, 60X

    CC Batgirl, 50VII

    600 WW, 60X

    Raven, 50VII

    I've got most of the 3 star character gears, 4th world set, luthor set but unevolved, cloak, and league of assassins partially evolved.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/doodledeedoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Survivor

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    New to GAU, just payed X amount of credits to take a second shot at survivor mode, about ten minutes from the 24hr refresh. It reset my 24hr timer, just to be clear I assume this is normal and that I should do any second attempts at it ASAP after my initial attempt? Pretty dumb if that is how it works but but knowing NR I'm not entirely surprised

    submitted by /u/Imightkillyou731
    [link] [comments]

    Specific teams..

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Out of the specific team ie blackest night, flash point, red son ect which one is the most difficult to fight against? My vote is Flashpoint but I'm interested what others think.

    submitted by /u/Snaggletooth980
    [link] [comments]

    State of the game

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    I apologize in advance if this question is asked a ton around here but I see that the sub is still fairly active, with new posts every few hours. Do we even know if the game is still being updated? I know the forums closed down a while back so I would assume not, which is a shame because it's a far better game than Injustice 2 imo.

    submitted by /u/DBPirate
    [link] [comments]

    Tantu Totem

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:37 AM PST

    I don't have the Tantu Totem yet, and I haven't been getting lucky with any of my gear drops, so I was just wondering if there was any way of knowing the next time it'll pop-up on competitive as a reward, or if there is any particular way that is best to try and get it. Thanks in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/JMUTN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment