• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Injustice Whats the official name of this and how can I earn it

    Injustice Whats the official name of this and how can I earn it


    Whats the official name of this and how can I earn it

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:50 AM PST

    Just came back on Injustice 2 PC and lost a bunch of progress

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    I recently started play Injustice 2 again and I had grinded it out a lot a few months ago. I had Green Arrow, The Flash & Supergirl level 30 and had completed the first part of The Flash Legendary Multiverse, Under Control, but now that I come on and a lot of my progress is gone. The Flash is back to level 20, Green Arrow is level 5 and Supergirl is level 4. I also don't have any Legendary Multiverse progress. Anyone know anyway to get the save back or is it gone forever.

    submitted by /u/KrytexG
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get a full set of Batman's INJ1 (not insurgency) gear?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:21 PM PST

    I found his helmet and I want to recreate his old costume. Are any more pieces of his suit available?

    submitted by /u/levi-price
    [link] [comments]

    omg!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    why is it so hard to get batmans hellbat gear ive been trying for two weeks

    submitted by /u/EffectiveReserve43
    [link] [comments]

    Which character is your least favourite to play as?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    For me it would have to be gorilla grodd Not because i suck at using him (i do, hell i suck at every character) theres no real reason it just feels weird playing as him

    submitted by /u/bzrkfayz
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of getting top 5% if you don't get rewards?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    I worked hard to get the astro harness last week, and still haven't gotten anything. Really disappointing.

    submitted by /u/rgenck
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 in 2019? (PS4)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    Morning everyone!

    I'm a huge fan of NRS games. I remember playing the absolute heck out of the first Injustice and absolutely loving it! With the release of MK11 (I only just recently picked it up. Haha) it's reignited my love for NRS titles and given me that itch tp duke it out with my favorite DC characters.

    The Premium edition is on sale on PS4 and I'm seriously considering picking it up. I know the roster is stacked and there will be plenty of Single Player content to keep me busy but I'm curious about the online presence on PS4. How hard is it to find someone to play with online this far into the games lifespan?

    submitted by /u/FlamingStarr
    [link] [comments]

    Any ps4 guilds that are open and not dead?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Ive joined like 5 guilds and all of them were dead they all literally had 0 members online and last msg in chat is like 76 weeks ago

    submitted by /u/bzrkfayz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment