• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Injustice Should i get it? The Flash is not my main but he is my friend’s main and this is really nice to look at. Should I get it or is there something else better to get?

    Injustice Should i get it? The Flash is not my main but he is my friend’s main and this is really nice to look at. Should I get it or is there something else better to get?


    Should i get it? The Flash is not my main but he is my friend’s main and this is really nice to look at. Should I get it or is there something else better to get?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    MK11 just released their own version, so here's the Injustice 2 version.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:18 AM PST

    If you guys won’t to play on my account here is the login mail ojanica@wp.pl password Alienminigun4 all the roles are on my YT account rabbitoof

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Pretty new to the game, advice?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Hi everyone, so I am pretty new. I have mained Starfire and she is now lvl 30. I want to move onto a different hero just to experiment and level up them as well. Who do you think would be best for me?

    I like starfire as she has a nice mixture of zoning and upclose combat. If I get too overwhelmed with the upclose combat I can get some distance and still do damage to my opponent.

    Any advice on who to work on next is appreciated. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/flacedpenis
    [link] [comments]

    Device disconnected

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    Hello, I recently bought injustice 2 thru steam and whenever I open the game a sound keep s happening like the one you get when a device is disconnected but it repeats over and over and over until I close the game.

    https://youtu.be/qAN0jhUbCnA?t=23

    if you play this video at .05 speed you can see an icon connecting and disconnecting at the second 24 frame by frame.

    Also whenever the sounds happen the device manager refreshes.

    Also found this thread from years ago without any responses, hope you guys can help me out.

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/627270/discussions/0/1620599015877408360/

    submitted by /u/Oxymetholone
    [link] [comments]

    Only A Real Master achievement PC (Steam)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Look for someone to help me get the Only a real master since a I am terrible at the game and B I am trying to get all injustice 2 achievements if you would like the achievement aswell I am more than happy to do the same I know it seems stupid but I really just want to get the achievement as like I said am looking for it. If you are interested try adding my Steam: Lantern Mullein or iiLGalaxy

    submitted by /u/iiLGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment