• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Injustice Mobile I hate this game

    Injustice Mobile I hate this game


    I hate this game

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:59 AM PST

    Woot, third Nth Metal in two weeks!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:59 PM PST

    What in the ass is this

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Things didn't go well for this guy huh.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Ss hq sp2

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Does her joker card with ss joker increase in u lvl up the special, joker, or hq

    submitted by /u/Blahblahblah238aa
    [link] [comments]

    Survivor mode

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    I think that NR should make it so that when you land on the gear icon for the spin wheel, it should be a guarantee for something in the featured gear set. I've gotten it countless times only to get a one or two star gear

    submitted by /u/69yeeterbeater69
    [link] [comments]

    who should i use with my batman ninja batman and lord joker?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:11 PM PST

    At the moment the golds I have are luchador bane, arkham knight batgirl, arkham origins batman, regime black adam, teen titans cyborg, doomsday, blackest night hawk girl, arkham harley quinn, arkham killer croc, krypto lex luthor, new 52 knightwing, dawn of justice superman, prison superman, insurgency joker, killing joke joker, new 52 wonder woman, zatanna, and zod. I need to use batman ninja batman and lord joker because those two are my strongest characters. I have no nth metal characters.

    submitted by /u/International-Nose
    [link] [comments]

    [inj1] Last 5 battles of Nightmare Challenge 5

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    So been grinding away on Nightmare Challenge and have 5 battles left on Challenge 5. Normally I'd just forget about it, but as I'm this close to beating nightmare for the first time, would like to know if its possible for me, in-case a great challenge character comes up.

    I can't beat the rounds with the 140+k hp characters, but can Skip for 70k credits...

    Is it worth it? I'm able to farm bb6 (just) now with my best team.

    If i skip the 5th last (red son team), can beat the 4th last (lex, batgirl, batman), I don't know whats in store for the last 3.

    Guaranteed I may have to skip last (how much does it cost to skip this one?).

    Does anyone know what those last 3 fights are? Just making sure I have enough credits to complete and don't wanna spend more than 495k (the cost to promote her).

    Thanks again for the help!

    submitted by /u/Mastatheorm-CG
    [link] [comments]

    Question about 800 nth pack

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PST

    can I get CoD and Ibistick from 800 nth pack? I haven't seen them recently

    submitted by /u/Azaxahri
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment