• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Injustice Mobile Lucky day

    Injustice Mobile Lucky day


    Lucky day

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:35 PM PST

    When is the new update?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Is the game dead. The last update was like 8 months ago I have been dying to see a new update for ages. Anybody got info please say something.

    submitted by /u/FastDestruction
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my Arkham knight to EVI

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Double Xp with some packs (still cost money though)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Zatanna

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:46 AM PST

    Is she really good or not really? I just got her from the chall booster pack but I was thinking maybe her special 1 could be useful if given gears such as a the quake engine ,lexcorp head gear to improve her Dot

    submitted by /u/ParanohmaL
    [link] [comments]

    Oh wow the number one player is a hacker who would’ve thought

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Shards

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:04 PM PST

    I think we should be able to convert between shards cause I have like 1000 red shards and 500 purple shards but only 20 something blue and green shards. And at the point where every upgrade costs 50+ green shards I just can't wait that long

    submitted by /u/69yeeterbeater69
    [link] [comments]

    [INJ 1] It's too BS to get metal characters.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    I don't think it should be as insanely hard to get metal cards like it is. Today I opened my 3rd 800 Nth metal pack of the month. this is the third time I've got Blackest Night Doomsday. I've just sold them, i personally hate the card. But besides the point im unlucky getting a bad card (in my opinion) last month i was able to open 4 800 Nth metal packs, grinding hard. I got; Blackest Night Batman, another card i really just don't think is the best, not bad with the unblockable chance though. Ame-Comi Catwoman, I don't hate her but i don't use her. another BN/Doomsday (sold.. rolls eyes) and some other sh!tty card i don't care for enough to remember. The month before that, I opened 4 800 packs, and the month before, one. three months ago when I opened that one pack, I got, the batman that laughs. I mean. okay card if you have a team for it I guess? But I dislike it personally. its still just sitting in my collection, level one, unused. So, I mean.. In the last 3-4 months, opening 12 800 cost packs, ive got 4 BN/Doomsdays, and other crap... And one metal card that doesn't suit any team for me.. I dont know if getting a metal card in ~3-4 months is lucky or unlucky, but i feel unlucky, and personally I feel like its too hard to get metal card and I wish there was some system to get them easier.. For us non hackers rolls eyes but I know the devs don't care anymore. Guess im just here to rant and be sad.

    Also, not gonna lie, and how many people agree here?.. I WISH there was some 2.5k Nth metal pack, that got you a metal card no matter what, even if still a random metal card. like.. I'm fine farming 2.5k Nth metal.. As long as i get a metal. the sh!ts tiring.

    Rant over .. I dont feel better, but still.

    submitted by /u/SpankyYT
    [link] [comments]

    Is Batman Ninja Catwoman Glitched?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    She drained literally 3 whole bars of power with a single basic attack... Isn't it supposed to be 5%?

    She's a broken character who ruins the meta. And I don't think NR is ever going patch her.

    submitted by /u/FrightenedTomato
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Advice

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I am an old veteran with a pretty OP account (with all characters at least VII), over 20 elite X, all MP characters and gears obtained/maxed. I left before the metal update. Is there a point of returning since there has been no update for 6 months?

    submitted by /u/frankchiu123
    [link] [comments]

    Best gear set up for Earth 2 Flash/Grundy and KF

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Been trying to work on some new teams but I was wondering what the best gear set up for these guys are. Thank you to anyone that responds 😊

    submitted by /u/Breen73
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Page for another thread, ignore pls

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Who would go best with my 2 new E7s (Croc and AKBG)?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    What are the best characters in the game at each level eg bronze silver gold metal

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Mods

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    i hope some fucking mods are monitoring This because honestly are you mentally fucked how the fuck am i supposed to win against 3 lv 50 elite 2 metal cards with 450 gear score when all i fucking have an lv 42 elite 6 TDK with fucking 42 gear score

    Balance your fucking shit game

    Thanks for coming to my TED talk you fucks

    submitted by /u/shat3c
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment