• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Injustice Mobile kinda sloppy but this would b sick took me like 2 hours.

    Injustice Mobile kinda sloppy but this would b sick took me like 2 hours.


    kinda sloppy but this would b sick took me like 2 hours.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:42 PM PST

    I wish they made New 52 Flash gold :( [i edited this let me know how i did]

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PST

    What the hell������

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:49 PM PST

    For the first time in 3months of coming back to play this game i actually enjoy going into battle

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PST

    Made it to #1 boys, I know it won't last for long but I did it nonetheless :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:08 PM PST

    Should I save up my credits and evolve bmn Batman, lord joker, or max out my regime green lantern.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Promote not evolve.

    submitted by /u/Its_Powerz_
    [link] [comments]

    Best level 2 player ever!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Is it worth buying Gear Locker Pack from the store?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:42 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I started injustice around two months ago. I keep on saving gold till 150k and buying the Challenge Booster pack, that's the only thing I spend my credits on. I also save Nth metal credits till 200 and buy the 200 pack. I only get gear from the survivor mode and the packs I buy. Is it worth spending 65k on a gear pack? Will I get any good gears?

    submitted by /u/hasanfarhan33
    [link] [comments]

    First Nightmare Challenge that I’ve beaten, thanks to my new team of BN Nightwing, Catwoman, and Batman (as well as more than a few skipped fights)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:42 PM PST

    I just lost all my gear

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:42 PM PST

    I've been playing this game since it came out, with a few monthly breaks every now and then. I go into the app to play, and I get the pop ups telling that I unlocked prison Superman, and a bunch of other things I had previously unlocked. I don't think much of it, but then I go to play survivor and I see that the gear on my Teen Titans Raven isn't evolved. So I go to check all of my other gear and it doesn't display any. My Astro harness? Gone. My heart of darkness? Gone. Masters death cart? Gone. There's so much more that I worked for, all of it gone. I tap on characters to see them, and in the three gear slots it displays the gear, but when tap on it there's nothing in the gear screen. I have no idea how to even go about doing anything about it. I went into online battles and a bunch of gear starts rolling in. All of my gear is returned in base form, but I get all the nth metal, characters, and coins that I previously had been rewarded. I have absolutely no idea what happened, but most of my gear is gone still.

    submitted by /u/alexissofunny
    [link] [comments]

    It's not lots of defense wins but still thought this was cool

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Anyone know when was the last time Tantu Totum was up for Multiplayer Reward?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:13 PM PST

    Does anyone have any team suggestions for these characters and what gears would be best on them. My current team is AO Batman, AO Deathstroke and Shazam. They’re good cards but I lack good gear, I only have the 4th world set, the rest of my gear is bad. But I can never manage to get top 5% online.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:24 PM PST

    can anyone tell me why i havent seen the daily gold pack in the shop for like a month?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:28 AM PST

    What is your current nth metal tier list

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Mine would probably be

    1. Batman ninja Catwoman
    2. Batman ninja Nightwing
    3. Metal The batman who laughs
    4. New52 Black Adam
    5. New52 Shazam
    6. Metal ares looking blue dude thing
    submitted by /u/Itz-Cookiq
    [link] [comments]

    Good rewards

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:11 PM PST

    Online glitch

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    I was at gold tier 3 and when the season ended it didn't give me any rewards idk if its happening a lot or it's just me

    submitted by /u/Talon_115
    [link] [comments]

    I have an extra Regime Wonder Woman and an extra Zatanna, should I sell them and work on saving to promote Batman Ninja Batman or Lord Joker?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    I want to suck doomsday’s toes

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:09 PM PST

    ����balanced i've had 2 matchups with a stacked flashpoint team

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:54 PM PST

    GinGold

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:04 PM PST

    Is it worth it? Sound good, but not too sure

    submitted by /u/Rogue14895
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like my problem fixed itself

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:30 PM PST

    Looks like my problem fixed itself

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:27 PM PST

    Need help with battle 56

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:27 AM PST

    I just recently started playing this game again. I used to play a lot so I have a most of the characters and gears but I'm stuck on battle 56. Specifically the killer croc card. Do you guys have a team set up with gears you can suggest on that one? The truth is even though I have played the game from the beginning until about a year ago I was never good at team building or gear set up. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Denthegod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment